Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems tjanon and others blew their wad prematurely with Flynn

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/f...n-banc-hearing

Full Appeals Court To Rehear Dispute Over Flynn Judge’s Handling Of His Case
    The D.C. Circuit will hear oral arguments on the matter on August 11. In the meantime, the order from a three-judge appellate panel that Flynn’s case immediately be dismissed has been reversed.

Wow. Merrick Garland, you’re up! 😉

Comment

Also, TJ is always blowing his wad prematurely on here. It’s what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
        Also, TJ is always blowing his wad prematurely on here. It’s what he does.

He's legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

He's legendary.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Thecoolerposter.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	2670717

Comment

Originally posted by El Minion View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thecoolerposter.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	2670717
            Maria Bello. Rowr.

Comment

Maria Bello. Rowr.
              I'd smash, also very underrated movie

Comment

I'd smash, also very underrated movie
                I always like William H. Macy, too.

Comment

I always like William H. Macy, too.
                  Would not smash, first really noticed him in Fargo, great movie great acting.

Comment

Would not smash, first really noticed him in Fargo, great movie great acting.
                    He was on the TV show "ER" for a few seasons - so was Maria Bello. I don't recall if they overlapped. Both really good actors and fun to watch.

Comment

He was on the TV show "ER" for a few seasons - so was Maria Bello. I don't recall if they overlapped. Both really good actors and fun to watch.
                      ER never piqued my interest, I only came to know it was created by Michael Crichton after the fact, had I known I would have given it shot, became a fan of his after watching the film the Adromeda Strain.

Comment

ER never piqued my interest, I only came to know it was created by Michael Crichton after the fact, had I known I would have given it shot, became a fan of his after watching the film the Adromeda Strain.
                        Andromeda Strain is one of my faves. Serious hardcore sci-fi. But Crichton milked the plot (human tech exceeds human wisdom) twice more. Westworld (robots instead of germ runs amok) and Jurassic Park (dinosaurs run amok instead of robots or germs).

After his “State of Fear” book and taking part in AGW denier stuff, I lost respect for him.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php...-of-confusion/
                        Last edited by W*GS; 07-30-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Andromeda Strain is one of my faves. Serious hardcore sci-fi. But Crichton milked the plot (human tech exceeds human wisdom) twice more. Westworld (robots instead of germ runs amok) and Jurassic Park (dinosaurs run amok instead of robots or germs).

After his “State of Fear” book and taking part in AGW denier stuff, I lost respect for him.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php...-of-confusion/
                          Yeah, shame. IIRC, the film Disclosure had a subtle anti-feminists vibe, so when he came out as a climate denier years later it kinda made sense. Interesting side note, I knew he was tall but when I saw him leaving a popular local sushi restaurant the man took up the entire aisle, saw that I recognized him and he smiled and nodded and I returned the gesture.

Comment

Working...
                          X