Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. economy shrank at 33% rate last quarter — by far the worst quarterly plunge ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • U.S. economy shrank at 33% rate last quarter — by far the worst quarterly plunge ever

    https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/3...g-coronavirus/

    Why 45 tweeted about delaying the election.

    45 has ****ed America. Period.

  • #2
    I’m not spending a dime until after the election..... I hope I’m personally the straw that breaks his electoral back...

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder why....hmmm?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
          I wonder why....hmmm?
          Because Rump hopelessly ****ed up the pandemic response?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

            Because Rump hopelessly ****ed up the pandemic response?
            Those of you who think that way are the same folks that want to keep the economy shut down. Hmmm....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post

              Those of you who think that way are the same folks that want to keep the economy shut down. Hmmm....
              Think what way? Rationally? Rofl...

              Comment


              • #8
                If only the leadership in Washington D.C. had the balls to do what was necessary at the advent of the pandemic. Sad!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                  If only the leadership in Washington D.C. had the balls to do what was necessary at the advent of the pandemic. Sad!
                  It’s pathetic, honestly. The virus was going to wreck the economy either way. But if we’d really taken the virus seriously from the very beginning like we should’ve, by now we’d probably be starting to emerge, like much of Europe is. Instead we’re probably effed at least through the end of 2020 or until there’s a vaccine.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                    It’s pathetic, honestly. The virus was going to wreck the economy either way. But if we’d really taken the virus seriously from the very beginning like we should’ve, by now we’d probably be starting to emerge, like much of Europe is. Instead we’re probably effed at least through the end of 2020 or until there’s a vaccine.
                    But at least we stuck it to the Marxist CDC and Fauci. Worth it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                      But at least we stuck it to the Marxist CDC and Fauci. Worth it.
                      Yup, owning the libs. SO MUCH WINNING!!! 👍🏻

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So the Senate Republicans want to give another Stimulus check to Americans...$1200 per person again up to those who have 70,000 or a couple 150000 income.
                        They also want to screw over people on unemployment , reduce those paymentsand let renters get evicted along with others, and set the system to give immunity from prosecution for businesses that force workers to work in basically unsafe environments. And I'd bet that provision won't sunset out anytime soon, even if Covid is brought into control.

                        We gave our first stimulus checks to food banks and the Salvation Army so it could help those who really need it. And that need hasn't gone down , in fact it is worse.

                        But if I get another check I am giving it all to Democratic Senate candidates in battleground states. It will serve them right if that money ends up helping defeat them and put the Senate under Dem control. The Trump enablers like Graham, Collins, Gardner, Tillis, McSally, and a slew of others are the reason we still have Trump in the WH. Romney is the only one that seems to have conscience , and even his is only half there.

                        So the wife will do the food banks again.... but mine is going to undo the Rs'.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                          Yup, owning the libs. SO MUCH WINNING!!! 👍🏻
                          Out of control pandemic, China filling our leadership void globally, 6.5T in new debt in just over 3 years..... pretty sure we’ve officially WON!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wait you want to bash him over the head for the economic decline while tearing out his guts for not caring about covid and only trying to open the economy?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	circular-references-circular-references-everywhere.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	2670970

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                              Wait you want to bash him over the head for the economic decline while tearing out his guts for not caring about covid and only trying to open the economy?

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	circular-references-circular-references-everywhere.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	2670970
                              They’re not mutually exclusive, that has been the problem. Take the virus seriously and respond aggressively, we might be open and back to a careful normal. Pretend it doesn’t exist and ignore it for 6 months, well, you can dig up the number of cases and the state of the country....

                              oh well.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X