Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain still hospitalized more than 3 weeks after COVID-19 diagnosis

https://www.axios.com/herman-cain-ho...2f29b1543.html

Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is still in the hospital undergoing oxygen treatment more than three weeks after first being hospitalized with the coronavirus on July 2, according to an update from his Twitter account on Monday.

The big picture: The 74-year-old Cain, co-chair of Black Voices for Trump, attended President Trump's rally in Tulsa in June and did not wear a mask. Two days after he was said to have tested positive, Cain commented on a July 4 celebration at Mt. Rushmore, tweeting: "Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"
    I’m just gonna leave that as-is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dec5fd7786b84a7455f95970bc5416a3.gif
Views:	171
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	2669074

Comment

To quote a tRump supporter:

Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post

​​​​​​Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes

Comment

So sad...

Comment

Damn - that sucks. I didn’t even realize he was in the hospital. I don’t know why this virus has hit minorities so hard (maybe something genetic?), and his age puts him at higher risk for COVID complications too. Hope he gets better - this virus is just a beast.

Comment

What's the wager on Trump using Herman's death as added reason to postpone the election?

Comment

According to our resident deniers, Cain’s death from COVID-19 is fake.

Comment

Clearly just for people on their death beds already in nursing homes. At 74, he was already cooked I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
                  Clearly just for people on their death beds already in nursing homes. At 74, he was already cooked I guess.
                  Dude was in his Sunset years... last legs.... will bring glorious savings to Medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                    Damn - that sucks. I didn’t even realize he was in the hospital. I don’t know why this virus has hit minorities so hard (maybe something genetic?), and his age puts him at higher risk for COVID complications too. Hope he gets better - this virus is just a beast.
                    Cancer treatment left him vulnerable.

Comment

The trump virus claims a collaborator.

Comment

"Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!" — Herman Cain tweeting about Kristi Noem's decision to not require mask at the Mt. Rushmore event.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            "Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!" — Herman Cain tweeting about Kristi Noem's decision to not require mask at the Mt. Rushmore event.
                            Yikes. That tweet didn’t age well.

Comment

RIP to Herman Cain, that sucks. He had some crazy ideas, but seemed like a genuinely good dude. Hopefully this will cause Republicans to start taking the virus a little more seriously.

Lastly, this was my all-time favorite Herman Cain ad. At least we’ll always have this. 😉

Comment

Working...
                              X