Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Black woman sat on the grass outside an L.A. church. The cold welcome she recorded speaks volumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Black woman sat on the grass outside an L.A. church. The cold welcome she recorded speaks volumes

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...orth-hollywood

Comments, Tonyels?

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    So California liberals have done everything possible to shut churches down, then vandalize them. So as a ‘set up’ this lady comes and just sits on private property to thumb her nose at them. It looks like the guy is likely the groundskeeper or maintenance guy. He’s been put through hell and now this lady is essentially mocking them. Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

So California liberals have done everything possible to shut churches down, then vandalize them. So as a ‘set up’ this lady comes and just sits on private property to thumb her nose at them. It looks like the guy is likely the groundskeeper or maintenance guy. He’s been put through hell and now this lady is essentially mocking them. Classy.
      Excellent. You didn’t read the story and you’re just proving me right about xtians.

WWJD?

Comment

Why does WGS have such bigotry towards Christians?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
          xtianity serves no purpose and has proven to be a net negative for humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Excellent. You didn’t read the story and you’re just proving me right about xtians.

WWJD?
            I would say after looting, destroying, shutting down, etc...don’t poke the bear!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

I would say after looting, destroying, shutting down, etc...don’t poke the bear!
              The best yet. You’re really gutting xtianity with comments like that. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                I don’t know, but he goes after gaff for hating a religion. I haven’t seen gaff post anything critical of Judaism itself. His stuff is always about Zionism but not the religion. Gaff would deny hating Judaism, but W*gs proudly hates Christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

I don’t know, but he goes after gaff for hating a religion. I haven’t seen gaff post anything critical of Judaism itself. His stuff is always about Zionism but not the religion. Gaff would deny hating Judaism, but W*gs proudly hates Christianity.
                  xtianity is a net negative for humanity. Shall we not discard bad ideas promptly?

Comment

That lady was pretty ridiculous, though. She didn’t come there to worship. She was just squatting on their property.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      It's like some of y'all are surprised that there are a lot of scumbags out there. If we start a thread about every one of them this is going to be a busy forum!

Comment

Working...
                      X