• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alkemical View Post
    Ask ambramoff.
    Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
      And I'd say the reason lobbyists are so influential is because our politicians are both powerful and for sale.

Ultimately only the people can deal with those two factors. By demanding both (1) more restraint on government power and (2) more virtue from its representatives.
      Absolutely on the first and good luck with the second.

What could go wrong? Lobbyists??

Comment

"Evil" is a point of view. You are better off asking. "Why do people try to survive?"

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
          And I'd say the reason lobbyists are so influential is because our politicians are both powerful and for sale.
          Careful!

Someone might think you're dissing rich people.

Comment

It's news to liberals that their democrats take money as much as anybody else, if not more. But they try to rationalize it by pretending it is different as they hypocritically do in all other subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
              It's news to liberals that their democrats take money as much as anybody else, if not more. But they try to rationalize it by pretending it is different as they hypocritically do in all other subjects.

Comment

gaffe is praising YHWH today...

Edgar Bronfman Sr. Has Passed Away

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                  gaffe is praising YHWH today...

Edgar Bronfman Sr. Has Passed Away
                  You are a lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                    You are a lunatic.
                    You're the uncontested expert on lunacy.

Comment

must watch!

Nelson Mandela on Palestine

Mandela cuts through the Zionist bs in this interview.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37191.htm
                      Last edited by mhgaffney; 12-23-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Remember, folks, in gaffe-speak, "Zionist" means "anyone who doesn't think Israel should be destroyed and who doesn't think Jews run the world via the financial system".

Just keep that in mind when you read his crap.

Comment

Remember, folks, in gaffe-speak, "Zionist" means "anyone who doesn't think Israel should be destroyed and who doesn't think Jews run the world via the financial system".

What about them Joos running the media?

Comment

I don't know what Zionist personally means to Gaff, but playing the antisemitism card every time somebody attacks Israel is lazy. It's like playing the race card when people attack Obama. I've never seen anybody here (except maybe txtebow) criticize Obama's race, and I've never seen Gaff make antisemitic statements when he's attacking Zionism. I may be wrong because I haven't read every post. Please feel free to post any of his comments that attack Judaism. It's hard for some people to tell the difference between opposition to Zionism and antisemitism.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                              I don't know what Zionist personally means to Gaff, but playing the antisemitism card every time somebody attacks Israel is lazy. It's like playing the race card when people attack Obama. I've never seen anybody here (except maybe txtebow) criticize Obama's race, and I've never seen Gaff make antisemitic statements when he's attacking Zionism. I may be wrong because I haven't read every post. Please feel free to post any of his comments that attack Judaism. It's hard for some people to tell the difference between opposition to Zionism and antisemitism.
                              When was the last time you saw gaffe criticize any of the actors in the ME besides Israel?

When was the last time you saw gaffe criticize any of the loathsome regimes on the planet besides what he thinks is the worst, Israel, and, its puppet, the US?

In gaffe-land, Israel is the core of evil on the planet.

Do I think Israel is always right? Hell no. Israel can stand on its own - it doesn't need any of our help any more. Do AIPAC and like groups have too much influence in the US? Yes, I think they do.

Doesn't mean Jews/Zionists/Israel run the world, or run the US, as gaffe insinuates but isn't willing to admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                                You nailed it.

I agree with Mandela. That was the whole point of the post. Many Jews were involved in the struggle against Apartheid in S Africa. I personally know one of them - -who spent time in prison.

This Jewish anti Apartheid activist -- like Mandela -- is revolted by Israel's persecution of the Palestinians. Israeli Apartheid is much worse than anything that existed in S Africa.

Zionists have near total control of the US media -- and our Congress -- and target anyone/everyone who opposes them.

So refreshing to see a man -- Mandela -- who has no fear of the smear campaign.

Remember - that interview is 25 years old. Since then, Arafat was murdered by Ariel Sharon -- and Kaddafi was murdered by US lackeys.

We are a long way from a peaceful planet. MHG

Comment

Working...
                                X