Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's only awkward for you because rightfully implies that you are a former poster here under a new account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      It's only awkward for you because rightfully implies that you are a former poster here under a new account.
      ^

L0L @ him laboring under the assumption that this isn’t totally obvious to everyone. 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Broncos Fan View Post

That dude attacked me constantly with the same strange nonsense and then disappeared.

In fact, I never saw him do anything except launch hilarious troll attacks...all of which came against “Shane”. I’m pretty sure that “Shane” was an adversarial voice in his head.

I’ll take your awkward and funny in a Full House Bob Saget kinda way post to read: yes, the weird attack troll was banned.
        i think i broke that grandpa down when i brought up his racist posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneHannity

i think i broke that grandpa down when i brought up his racist posts.
          Just like you rescued that church full of Native Americans from a mass shooter, right? 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

^

L0L @ him laboring under the assumption that this isn’t totally obvious to everyone. 😂
            Apparently he is the "latest member" to join the forum. The mods did go on a spree of banning some duplicate accounts, but this is really odd. I mean, they say they can't tell he is a duplicate. Yet they could with the others? Joining at the same time of the Falco Uprising. Highly doubtful that this guy is the last registered member of the forum and a completely unique poster. Hard to imagine that not one other person on the planet has tried registering since August. Something fishy is going on fa sho!
            Attached Files

Comment

• What if....we’re all Shane?

Comment

Apparently he is the "latest member" to join the forum. The mods did go on a spree of banning some duplicate accounts, but this is really odd. I mean, they say they can't tell he is a duplicate. Yet they could with the others? Joining at the same time of the Falco Uprising. Highly doubtful that this guy is the last registered member of the forum and a completely unique poster. Hard to imagine that not one other person on the planet has tried registering since August. Something fishy is going on fa sho!
                I’m sure that a completely new member would totally:

1) Head straight to the WRP.

2) Go with the moniker “LA Broncos Fan” and immediately start a crap load of anti-Antifa threads. (Hey, what does anti-antifa equal??! Hmmm... 🤔)

3) Be asking about Wags and calling him a racist.

Makes total sense!!!! 🤡

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	53687836.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	2709447

Comment

• Guys, just for the record, we have certain criteria for giving someone a permaban. We realize those criteria limit us to what we can and can't do, but we try to stick with them. Unfortunately, none of those criteria involve judgement calls, based on our personal opinions. So, if a poster has an even basic understanding about how such things work, and they are organized, they typically get away with it.

Duplicate accounts have been a scourge on us as moderators in 2020. It got to the point where a month ago, we had 28 in a three-hour period - each with a moniker that was more offensive (and directed at one of us, or one of you) than the last. That night, we turned off new registrations for a month. We start it back up - we don't make any announcements about it restarting, by the way - and we immediately get a few more. It's irritating. But the alternative is just never injecting new blood into the board. If you thought the board was dying, you'll see it really die if we completely stop all new registrations.

And by the way, TJ has alt accounts. They are things like TJ_Test. I guarantee you, betting anything I own, that he doesn't have alternative accounts that he uses to post.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                      Guys, just for the record, we have certain criteria for giving someone a permaban. We realize those criteria limit us to what we can and can't do, but we try to stick with them. Unfortunately, none of those criteria involve judgement calls, based on our personal opinions. So, if a poster has an even basic understanding about how such things work, and they are organized, they typically get away with it.

Duplicate accounts have been a scourge on us as moderators in 2020. It got to the point where a month ago, we had 28 in a three-hour period - each with a moniker that was more offensive (and directed at one of us, or one of you) than the last. That night, we turned off new registrations for a month. We start it back up - we don't make any announcements about it restarting, by the way - and we immediately get a few more. It's irritating. But the alternative is just never injecting new blood into the board. If you thought the board was dying, you'll see it really die if we completely stop all new registrations.

And by the way, TJ has alt accounts. They are things like TJ_Test. I guarantee you, betting anything I own, that he doesn't have alternative accounts that he uses to post.
                      I figured there was a stop on registrations. Only logical explanation. It wasn't hard to see that last night a few more duplicates were made.

Likely the same ol' usual suspects considering they knew NDSU was my favorite school and the other went straight to WRP to make their first post.

Comment

I figured there was a stop on registrations. Only logical explanation. It wasn't hard to see that last night a few more duplicates were made.

Likely the same ol' usual suspects considering they knew NDSU was my favorite school and the other went straight to WRP to make their first post.
                        where the **** is NDSU?

See you guys think this is me, but i dont even know what the hell school that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          Guys, just for the record, we have certain criteria for giving someone a permaban. We realize those criteria limit us to what we can and can't do, but we try to stick with them. Unfortunately, none of those criteria involve judgement calls, based on our personal opinions. So, if a poster has an even basic understanding about how such things work, and they are organized, they typically get away with it.

I wish that one of those alternate accounts had been Psychadelic Warlord, though. The trolling could have been off-the-charts epic!!! Oh well, I dream. 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

where the **** is NDSU?

See you guys think this is me, but i dont even know what the hell school that is.
                            I never said that LABF#2 is you. I have said it is a person who has been here before and it is a duplicate account. But do you have duplicate accounts? Yes. Have you posted on duplicate accounts while banned? Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

where the **** is NDSU?

Great deflection. Stupid statement but great deflection. Maybe it's Notre Dame State University. Dumbass.

Comment

I never said that LABF#2 is you. I have said it is a person who has been here before and it is a duplicate account. But do you have duplicate accounts? Yes. Have you posted on duplicate accounts while banned? Yes.
                                Pfth, you accused me of having a duplicate account.

Comment

Working...
                                X