This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post

You’re all about instigating civil war and killing anyone to your left, poor wee naïf LINO bong boy Hitlerjugend.

Triple B on command!

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Broncos Fan View Post

Triple B on command!
      Sockpuppet say something?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneHannity

I think most know what these two are about.
        I think most people understand the difference between using a word and referring to someone else's use of a word.

As always, your intellectual dishonesty is all too transparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Every post I see from you here is complaining about this forum’s very existence. Instead of just complaining, why not stick around more and work to make this a better place? Be the change you want to see. 🤷🏼‍♂️
          Because dumb ass, this is a football forum, no a political forum. The political distracts from the football. There are thousands of places to be a hateful ass hole supporting your party on the net. There is one good place for Bronco talk and this is it. I would much rather focus on Elways competence as a manager then anything in this toxic sub form.

Taco, is this what you envisioned for your forum?

Comment

Go make poor wee naïf LINO bong boy Hitlerjugend a sandwich.
            this should be a perm ban like strafen right mods? Just told nyuk nyuk to make a sandwich. Didnt Strafen get banned for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

this should be a perm ban like strafen right mods? Just told nyuk nyuk to make a sandwich. Didnt Strafen get banned for that?
              Quick! Start another dozen whine threads with five new sockpuppets!

Comment

Quick! Start another dozen whine threads with five new sockpuppets!
                You should really stop being so sexist and racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Projecting still, boy.

Comment

Projecting still, boy.
                    Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Go make poor wee naïf LINO bong boy Hitlerjugend a sandwich.

You deserve some George Floyd treatment.

You now talking like SleepingTiger? Have no good English?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post

Because dumb ass, this is a football forum, no a political forum. The political distracts from the football. There are thousands of places to be a hateful ass hole supporting your party on the net. There is one good place for Bronco talk and this is it. I would much rather focus on Elways competence as a manager then anything in this toxic sub form.

Taco, is this what you envisioned for your forum?
                      Username checks out. 👍🏻

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMcCarthy

Says the racist assclown whose entire raison d'être on the forum is to portray African Americans as criminals, thugs, rioters and looters.

You're the poster boy for projection.

Comment

• Did that racist troll dude WGS get banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Broncos Fan View Post
                            Did that racist troll dude WGS get banned?
                            For some reason, this reminded me of this SNL skit.

"Hello friends in the WRP forum, which I, as a brand new OrangeMane poster, have just been introduced to. I have a question for you, group of strangers. Whatever happened to that W*GS scoundrel? He was a person I, as a brand new OrangeMane poster, was not acquainted with. And, as a political moderate, which is what I am, I would otherwise perhaps agree with this poster on many issues. But, I am a non-racist who feels strongly, in a purely negative manner, about any views that society might consider politically incorrect. Hence, I condemn this poster named W*GS, who I was unfamiliar with prior to my first-ever introduction to the OrangeMane, a football forum that, to my surprise, has a lively political forum."

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	67
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	2704165

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

"Hello friends in the WRP forum, which I, as a brand new OrangeMane poster, have just been introduced to. I have a question for you, group of strangers. Whatever happened to that W*GS scoundrel? He was a person I, as a brand new OrangeMane poster, was not acquainted with. And, as a political moderate, which is what I am, I would otherwise perhaps agree with this poster on many issues. But, I am a non-racist who feels strongly, in a purely negative manner, about any views that society might consider politically incorrect. Hence, I condemn this poster named W*GS, who I was unfamiliar with prior to my first-ever introduction to the OrangeMane, a football forum that, to my surprise, has a lively political forum."

🤣. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

That dude attacked me constantly with the same strange nonsense and then disappeared.

In fact, I never saw him do anything except launch hilarious troll attacks...all of which came against “Shane”. I’m pretty sure that “Shane” was an adversarial voice in his head.

I’ll take your awkward and funny in a Full House Bob Saget kinda way post to read: yes, the weird attack troll was banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X