This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
    The Omane is more of a political board then a football board. The political side is killing the football side. There are countless places to go for political discussion. There was only one good place to go for Bronco discussion.

Taco, I think you are making the wrong choice here. What is your vision for this board and are you achieving it?
    Maybe you also should ask Taco John to do something about the oppressor who’s holding a gun to your head and forcing you to visit this subforum while you’re calling in your air strike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Yes. It's TJ's forum. Those who challenge the rules are like a guest who comes into your home, eats all of your food, drinks all of your soda and then whines that you haven't washed their dirty dishes by the time they expect you to. A guest who pulls down your drapes because they'd prefer another color. A guest who pisses on the carpet because they can't be bothered to walk to the bathroom... or worse, a guest who poops on the carpet and then cries because it smells bad. And then expects to still be welcome. Arrogant, entitled Karens.
      Okay, are you ever going to let this go? I did this once. ONCE! And I had asked someone where your bathroom was before I did it. They didn't know, so I discreetly went over in the corner, behind the couch - like a gentleman.

And, in fairness, it did stink something awful. I couldn't help but feel you were trying to prove some kind of point by leaving it there. It created an awkward situation for me and the other guests that were there.

Comment

• After the election, will the OM WPR be cleaned up so its reputation as a safe space for white supremacists will be corrected?

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Okay, are you ever going to let this go? I did this once. ONCE! And I had asked someone where your bathroom was before I did it. They didn't know, so I discreetly went over in the corner, behind the couch - like a gentleman.

And, in fairness, it did stink something awful. I couldn't help but feel you were trying to prove some kind of point by leaving it there. It created an awkward situation for me and the other guests that were there.
          Now we know why she is the way she is. Thanks a bunch Dom. Next time, clean your shlt up.

Comment

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post
            After the election, will the OM WPR be cleaned up so its reputation as a safe space for white supremacists will be corrected?
            Considering that the site owner doesn’t think Trump has ever said or done anything that’s racist, I’d say that is highly unlikely. White supremacy and bigotry are welcomed here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Considering that the site owner doesn’t think Trump has ever said or done anything that’s racist, I’d say that is highly unlikely. White supremacy and bigotry are welcomed here.
              Yep.

Prior to the sudden change in the forum rules for the election season, you would have been much more likely to earn a ban for calling someone a racist than for posting actual racist comments.

I suspect that after the election things will return to normal, i.e., the forum will once again become a safe space for racists and a mine field for civil rights advocates.

Comment

• For every racist comment on this forum, there are a hundred posts from left wing radicals (mostly white) calling people racist for having main stream opinions about immigration, law enforcement, etc..

By the way, TJ is Hispanic, so I’m not sure why a bunch of old white liberals think their opinion regarding racism is worth more than his. Get a clue...eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Deplorable
                  For every racist comment on this forum, there are a hundred posts from left wing radicals (mostly white) calling people racist for having main stream opinions about immigration, law enforcement, etc..

By the way, TJ is Hispanic, so I’m not sure why a bunch of old white liberals think their opinion regarding racism is worth more than his. Get a clue...eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
                    For every racist comment on this forum, there are a hundred posts from left wing radicals (mostly white) calling people racist for having main stream opinions about immigration, law enforcement, etc..
                    45 cultists aren't mainstream, dork.

Comment

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post

45 cultists aren't mainstream, dork.
                      If you think everyone you disagree with is a 45 cultist, who is the real "cultist"?

Comment

If you think everyone you disagree with is a 45 cultist, who is the real "cultist"?
                        You claimed your views were “mainstream.”

Further evidence re: how totally out of touch with reality you are.

Comment

You and the other cultists aren't mainstream. If you are, then America is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Yep.

Prior to the sudden change in the forum rules for the election season, you would have been much more likely to earn a ban for calling someone a racist than for posting actual racist comments.

I suspect that after the election things will return to normal, i.e., the forum will once again become a safe space for racists and a mine field for civil rights advocates.
                            Maybe the Mods can weigh in, but has anyone here actually ever banned for posting racist sentiments? (Besides strafen’s infamous n-word incident, but that was years ago and only a temporary ban.) You got banned for what I thought was a fairly innocuous comment that was obviously intended as a joke. Meanwhile there are a number of posters here who it seems like their only purpose is to espouse their racist views, over and over again. (I won’t name names here in this post, but you can probably figure out who I’m referring to.) It’s pretty disgusting, frankly. Free speech is one thing, but some things are pretty clearly over the line for even a fan site like this, and shouldn’t be tolerated in any setting of decent human society. Anyway, that’s all I’ll say on the subject for now. I realize that this is TJ’s site, so it is probably unlikely to change for as long as he’s the owner. To quote the PEETUS, “It is what it is.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Maybe the Mods can weigh in, but has anyone here actually ever banned for posting racist sentiments? (Besides strafen’s infamous n-word incident, but that was years ago and only a temporary ban.) You got banned for what I thought was a fairly innocuous comment that was obviously intended as a joke. Meanwhile there are a number of posters here who it seems like their only purpose is to espouse their racist views, over and over again. (I won’t name names here in this post, but you can probably figure out who I’m referring to.) It’s pretty disgusting, frankly. Free speech is one thing, but some things are pretty clearly over the line for even a fan site like this, and shouldn’t be tolerated in any setting of decent human society. Anyway, that’s all I’ll say on the subject for now. I realize that this is TJ’s site, so it is probably unlikely to change for as long as he’s the owner. To quote the PEETUS, “It is what it is.”
                              Over here, I'd say it has to be pretty overt.

Comment

• We all know who Mile High Salute is talking about!

Comment

Working...
                                X