Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark McCloskey owns CNNs Chris Cuomo.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mark McCloskey owns CNNs Chris Cuomo.


  • #2
    I kept waiting for this epic moment of ownage and it didn't happen. Don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself Shane?

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        I kept waiting for this epic moment of ownage and it didn't happen. Don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself Shane?
        fredo got caught. tried to back pedal. its glorious.

        Comment


        • #5
          "They were threatening to kill your dog!" Classic Tucker Carlson...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

            fredo got caught. tried to back pedal. its glorious.
            Fredo? Seriously?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
              I kept waiting for this epic moment of ownage and it didn't happen. Don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself Shane?
              Obviously not.

              That moron is downright masochistic when it comes to self-ownage and self-beclownment.

              Comment


              • #8
                Can you imagine how deflated Karen Falco must have felt when he read this?

                "The peaceful protesters were not the subject of scorn or disdain by the McCloskeys," the statement says in part. "To the contrary, they were expecting and supportive of the message of the protesters."

                The statement claims that the McCloskeys were "in fear of imminent harm," however, due to "the actions of a few individuals who chose to exploit the otherwise peaceful protest" with "actions of violence, destruction of property and acts of threatening aggression."

                “The Black Lives Matters movement is here to stay, it is the right message, and it is about time,” Watkins says in the statement. “The McCloskeys want to make sure no one thinks less of BLM, its message and the means it is employing to get its message out because of the actions of a few white individuals who tarnished a peaceful protest.”

                Comment


                • #9
                  you know there is some extremist hate group in Americas history that would go into neighborhoods and intimidate black couples. Today we have some extremist hate group in America that is going into neighborhoods to intimidate white couples.

                  Would hate to be the person supporting them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                    you know there is some extremist hate group in Americas history that would go into neighborhoods and intimidate black couples. Today we have some extremist hate group in America that is going into neighborhoods to intimidate white couples.

                    Would hate to be the person supporting them.
                    Rofl...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      When I imagine the look on KarenFalco's face when he found out his heroes were BLM supporters I can't stop laughing. 🤣

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        "They were threatening to kill your dog!" Classic Tucker Carlson...
                        I don't blame you for not keeping up but TC is pretty much against Republican leadership these days.

                        If you weren't so wrapped up in what the msm was feeding you, you'd already know that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HAT View Post
                          I don't blame you for not keeping up but TC is pretty much against Republican leadership these days.

                          If you weren't so wrapped up in what the msm was feeding you, you'd already know that.
                          ^

                          Gives you the inside scoop re: Fox News hosts in one breath and tries to bust your nuts re: your sources in the next.

                          Priceless. 🤣

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HAT View Post
                            I don't blame you for not keeping up but TC is pretty much against Republican leadership these days.

                            If you weren't so wrapped up in what the msm was feeding you, you'd already know that.
                            Lmao

                            Ok.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                              ^

                              Gives you the inside scoop re: Fox News hosts in one breath and tries to bust your nuts re: your sources in the next.

                              Priceless. 🤣
                              Is there something.wrong with watching multiple local and national news outlets and making up one's own mind?

                              I can't imagine only ingesting certain outlets/sites/feeds just to stroke my own feels. To each their own I guess.

                              Anyway, the point remains..
                              Tucker Carlson pretty much hammers Republican leadership on a nightly basis.

                              I look forward to your next content stealing post bro...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X