Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US officials warn 'this is just the beginning'

US officials warn 'this is just the beginning'

Dr Fauci warned on Monday that the US is "unlikely" to develop herd immunity to the coronavirus even once a vaccine is available, which he earlier predicted could be available by early 2021.

He said this was due to the combination of a vaccine that is potentially only partially effective, and the large number of Americans who might refuse to get it.

"There is a general anti-science, anti-authority, anti-vaccine feeling among some people in this country - an alarmingly large percentage of people, relatively speaking," he said, calling for more education to promote confidence in vaccines.

Lol- it’s a circus at this point. Every country is carefully watching the US and doing exactly the opposite- they’re well served to do so.

Comment

Looks like Trump succeeded in building a wall after all - around the USA. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
        Looks like Trump succeeded in building a wall after all - around the USA. 🤦🏼‍♂️
        Except for brazil, they too have a trump doppelgänger

Comment

Originally posted by El Minion View Post

Balsonaro is 45 with even less of a filter.

Comment

Originally posted by El Minion View Post

Who knew that not listening to science during a once in a hundred years global pandemic would be such a bad thing? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Comment

Doesn't help when is seems as if every member of one of our two major political parties has lost their mind.

Comment

Yea why listen to Dr. Fauci when you can listen to Dr. Trump? 🤦🏼‍♂️

(This is where I would put the toilet flush emoji if it still existed.)

Comment

I’m really tired of living in a country full of morons and those who exploit morons.

Comment

Good. We can only hope it takes out the weak. Which is most of this liberal BS board.

america. Taken out by a cold virus and pussies. Always thought it would’ve been a nuke. Nope. Just soy boy gummers afraid of the dark.

Comment

Lmao. Were only at 129K deaths and were supposed to be at 135K deaths according to experts back in May before bitch protesters went spitting into the air.

coming into the July projection by under a few thousand.

imagine if screaming anti america bitches didn’t try to gather hundreds of thousands within a few city blocks weeks ago. ****ing morons.

this is serious people are dying!!!!! But let’s go to a protest and take selfies among hundreds of people age 20-35, you know, the ****ing Biden supporters spreading it. That and Mexicans coming up for fieldwork(imperial county numbers, Ag land numbers) Mexico doesn’t give a **** about spreading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        I’m really tired of living in a country full of morons and those who exploit morons.
                        A lot feel this way. We’re seriously considering leaving, at 43 and with educational occupational profiles that are ideal right now, we could very likely get to New Zealand or Canada, or somewhere like those countries.

This country is heading for very steep decline, and I don’t want to be here for it. Let stupid and self centered run it into the ground, just dont drag me into it

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                          Yea why listen to Dr. Fauci when you can listen to Dr. Trump? 🤦🏼‍♂️

(This is where I would put the toilet flush emoji if it still existed.)

especially now that we’re finding out that while dying is worst care, this thing is causing organ failure, type 1 diabetes, blood clots, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia type illness after people recover.

but let’s rely on the loser narcissist failure whose orange. America deserves what it gets

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Doesn't help when is seems as if every member of one of our two major political parties has lost their mind.

did they just pull Paul’s bloated dead corpse out of a lake or something? He looks terrible

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

A lot feel this way. We’re seriously considering leaving, at 43 and with educational occupational profiles that are ideal right now, we could very likely get to New Zealand or Canada, or somewhere like those countries.

This country is heading for very steep decline, and I don’t want to be here for it. Let stupid and self centered run it into the ground, just dont drag me into it
                              My reasons for moving were not political, but I didn't realize how stressful day to day living was in the US. I have never once regretted my decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X