Originally posted by mray77 View Post
      F***ing Chinese...must be eliminated.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	GettyImages-830617844.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	2652612

Comment

Meanwhile Trump has destroyed our ability to fight potential pandemics overseas...

https://www.politico.eu/article/the-...s-not-the-who/

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          Meanwhile Trump has destroyed our ability to fight potential pandemics overseas...

https://www.politico.eu/article/the-...s-not-the-who/
          Yep.

As long as Shane Hannity can “blame China,” he figures he has successfully exonerated the treasonous POS in the WH for tRump’s failure to defend America.

What a disingenuous piece of moral garbage.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Yep.

As long as Shane Hannity can “blame China,” he figures he has successfully exonerated the treasonous POS in the WH for tRump’s failure to defend America.

What a disingenuous piece of moral garbage.
              ****ed up world when an American citizen would at every chance **** on the POTUS and praise the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by El Minion View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	GettyImages-830617844.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	2652612
                is that you telling chinese people to go back to their ****ty country?

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

****ed up world when an American citizen would at every chance **** on the POTUS and praise the Chinese
                  No - it's a "****ed up world" when a so-called "American citizen" like you defends a treasonous POS who stands down while our enemies place bounties on the heads of our soldiers and invites those same enemies to the G-8 summit.

So take your phony "righteous indignation" and **** yourself with it.

Comment

Why are brain dead MAGA imbeciles like Karen Falco and Sleepy Kitten unable to separate two different issues, i.e., (a) the origins of the virus, and (b) tRump's failure to defend America FROM the virus?

Or maybe they can tell the difference, but to acknowledge such a distinction would mess up a serviceable straw man fallacy?

Comment

No - it's a "****ed up world" when a so-called "American citizen" like you defends a treasonous POS who stands down while our enemies place bounties on the heads of our soldiers and invites those same enemies to the G-8 summit.

So take your phony "righteous indignation" and **** yourself with it.
                      At least i am not a traitor

you would piss and **** on America as long as Trump is out of office. Even if it means the destruction of America, you would be the first in line

Me, I stand behind the president no matter the president. Obama, Clinton, and even Biden.

Comment

At least i am not a traitor
                        Like hell you're not.

If you support the traitor in the WH, then you are a traitor. Full stop.

Comment

you would piss and **** on America as long as Trump is out of office. Even if it means the destruction of America, you would be the first in line
                          You're a ****ing disingenuous weasel.

Holding your treasonous hero accountable for his failure to defend America (from either a pandemic or from Russia) isn't "****ting on America."

It's just the opposite.

But you wouldn't know that because you're about as American as Vladimir Putin.

Me, I stand behind the president no matter the president. Obama, Clinton, and even Biden.
                          LMFA0!

That's hilarious.

Comment

You're a ****ing disingenuous weasel.

Holding your treasonous hero accountable for his failure to defend America (from either a pandemic or from Russia) isn't "****ting on America."

It's just the opposite.

But you wouldn't know that because you're about as American as Vladimir Putin.

LMFA0!

That's hilarious.
                            holding what? I have already said that if the story is true regarding Russia, Trump needs to be gone. The **** are you talking about? I am not like you where i will defend your party to the bitter end.

pandemic? you're a damn clown. Show me a ****ing country that was able to be covid free.

Comment

holding what? I have already said that if the story is true regarding Russia, Trump needs to be gone. The **** are you talking about? I am not like you where i will defend your party to the bitter end.

pandemic? you're a damn clown. Show me a ****ing country that was able to be covid free.
                              Big difference in being covid free and having a quarter of all infections and deaths in the world. You continue to prove that critical thinking is not your strong suit.

Comment

Working...
                              X