Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein was not only Mossad....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Epstein was not only Mossad....

    According to 9/11 researcher Daniel Hopsicker, Epstein's plane (used to ferry Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and others to his island refuge) shared an aircraft number also used by Dyncorps, the US State Department, and the CIA.


    Jeffrey Epstein, the CIA, Dyncorps, & N-number N474AW

    By Daniel Hopsicker
    -
    July 12, 2019

    I received a query from a concerned citizen yesterday, about a subject many find as fascinating as 19 tons of cocaine. Who knows? The two subjects may well be shown to intersect.

    “I know you know about tail #’s and the confusing FAA. What do you make of suspected #Epstein plane sharing the same tail # (N474AW) as plane registered to St. Dept & DynCorp?”


    She enclosed a headline, which read: “Aircraft N-number N474AW shared by Jeffrey Epstein, DynCorp, the State Department and the CIA.”

    After a brief investigation, I replied: The government knows far more about the owner of a 20-year old VW van than they do about ownership of $40 million Gulfstream luxury jets, an increasing number of which are owned by dummy LLC’s located offshore.”

    I believe the confusion is deliberate. I believe the FAA has been thoroughly compromised by the CIA.

    https://www.madcowprod.com/2019/07/1...number-n474aw/



  • #2
    makes you wonder how deep the rot goes, doesn't it?

    Comment


    • #3
      “9/11 researcher”

      lulz

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        “9/11 researcher”

        lulz
        You arrogant piece of shyte. Start with these. Then we can have a discussion. Until then, you are simply a W*gs clone.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown-1.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	2652008

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	2652009



        Comment


        • #5
          As if I want to have a discussion with a nutjob like you gaff lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

            You arrogant piece of shyte. Start with these. Then we can have a discussion. Until then, you are simply a W*gs clone.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown-1.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	2652008

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	2652009


            Do you get your stuff from the same place YukYuk does? Are they homemade?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gunns View Post

              Do you get your stuff from the same place YukYuk does? Are they homemade?
              Stuff?

              Apparently you never heard of Daniel Hopsicker. He's a legendary researcher. I suggest you check out the reviews of his books at Amazon. Then order one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                As if I want to have a discussion with a nutjob like you gaff lol.
                Your arrogance is your downfall, Aga.

                Research always starts with humility...asking questions. The deeper the questions, the better.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

                  Your arrogance is your downfall, Aga.

                  Research always starts with humility...asking questions. The deeper the questions, the better.
                  LMAO You're the last person to lecture on arrogance and humility.


                  Click image for larger version  Name:	MrNatural.gif Views:	1 Size:	79.6 KB ID:	2652035

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    As if I want to have a discussion with a nutjob like you gaff lol.
                    Yet here you are with post #3 and #5...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Loon

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HAT View Post
                        Yet here you are with post #3 and #5...
                        Do you really want to be remembered as Der Gaffo's knight in shining armor?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gunns View Post

                          Do you get your stuff from the same place YukYuk does? Are they homemade?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            der gaffo, how many Jews died in the Holocaust?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                              der gaffo, how many Jews died in the Holocaust?
                              ....and who was responsible??

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X