Cuomo puts the hurt on red states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuomo puts the hurt on red states

Andrew Cuomo is a man of honor. He called out Governor of Florida, Texas and Arizona
    “I say to them all: Look at the numbers,” Cuomo said. “You played politics with this virus and you lost. You told the people of your state, and you told the people of this country, White House, ‘Don’t worry about it. Just open up, go about your business, this is all Democratic hyperbole.’ Oh, really? Now you see 27 states with the numbers going up. You see the death projections going up. You see the economy going down. It was never politics. It was always science. And they were in denial, and denial is not a life strategy.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/gov-cu...-and-you-lost/

As a republican and Texan, I have to admit, Cuomo is kicking some serious ass.

Just look at the numbers for Covid. New York is so high!. Making Texas, Florida and Arizona looking bad. Only if Texas, Florida and Arizona had Cuomo as their governor. I have no doubt in my mind that their numbers would be just as high as New York. Congrats Cuomo on a job well done! You know you done a good job when your number is 3x higher than all your rivals numbers added together! Incredible
    If anyone wants to question Cuomo as a governor, just look at the numbers below

Here are the numbers right now

New York - 24,814
    Texas - 2,324
    Florida - 3,366
    Arizona - 1,535

https://www.bing.com/search?q=corona...VpkosxkwHPH17t

Swear, I wish Abbott had balls of steel like Cuomo!

Comment

image share

Comment

Are you trying to down play Cuomo achievement?

Comment

Data courtesy of the NYC Health website.

Care to interpret these graphs for me, Sleeping Tiger?

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
            Are you trying to down play Cuomo achievement?
            No, I'm trying to illustrate that New York has been incredibly successful with their handling of the COVID-19 after becoming the first major epicenter in the United States for the virus.

Please interpret those graphs for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post

No, I'm trying to illustrate that New York has been incredibly successful with their handling of the COVID-19 after becoming the first major epicenter in the United States for the virus.

Please interpret those graphs for me.
              sorry I can't, I am still enamored by 25K. I think you need to stop the BS and give Cuomo his due. 25K wasn't easy!

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                sorry I can't, I am still enamored by 25K. I think you need to stop the BS and give Cuomo his due. 25K wasn't easy!
                Can you interpret those graphs: yes or no?

Comment

Can you interpret those graphs: yes or no?
                  Let me try. It looks like Cuomo went for the long bomb every possession in the first half and it paid off. He is off to an early lead at the end of the 1st quarter. Defense, who needs defense when you got an offensive weapon like number nineteen, Covid!

I have to thank Cuomo though. If it wasn't for his brass balls, standing on the podium mocking his rivals, I would of never noticed. Kudos to Cuomo and his staff for a job well done!

Comment

The data suggests they have done a tremendous job flattening the curve since the onset of Coronavirus in the United States. Ignoring that means you are an absolute retard.

Comment

Is it Opposite Day? Cuomo **** the bed big time, now the msm has the sheep believing otherwise😂😂😂

Comment

This is an asinine thread. NY was the first U.S. epicenter, so obviously their outbreak will be further along than other states. Other states are now about to go through what New York went through.

Comment

I wonder if any governors want a shot at cuomo’s corona title? All they gotta do is order every positive Covid patient to nursing homes.. we’ll see

Comment

The data suggests they have done a tremendous job flattening the curve since the onset of Coronavirus in the United States. Ignoring that means you are an absolute retard.
                            Why are you trying to down play Cuomo's 25k effort? Cuomo and his staff was the first to take the draft seriously and pickup Covid, the international player from China.

The fast start can be explained with a great game plan. I can say its like Shanny's drafting the first 10 plays of the game.

Cuomo should get a medal for the 25k achievement the way his brother praised him. Just look at these compliments:
                            “I’m wowed by what you did, and more importantly, I’m wowed by how you did it."
                            "I hope you feel good about what you did for your people because I know they appreciate it."

Chris Cuomo is wowed, I am incredibly wowed. we are all wowed. Requiem, I can guarantee you that nobody and I mean nobody is more wowed and appreciative than the 25K!

For your information, I am not ignoring that number. Texas, Florida and Arizona finally got a 1st down. But fast start by NY was incredible don't you think?

I bet you the 25K are thanking Cuomo right now for the fast start!

I wish yall stop being haters and recognize Coumo for the incredible job he has done. Just ask the 25k and his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee_insecure_child
                              Coumo is a murderer
                              Oh wow. L o l

Comment

Working...
                              X