White guilt and the identity of innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White guilt and the identity of innocence

Whites should not allow charges of "racist" and "bigot" to compel them to neither give things to people nor prove their innocence.

Too bad you're not black, nyuKKK.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
      Too bad you're not black, nyuKKK.
      Yeah you didn't watch the video. Not enough time has passed from when I posted it to your comment. Instead, you want to parrot the same "you wish you were black/do you want to be black" one-liners that you've been spamming with the last couple days. As far as I know, spamming isn't allowed here.

Comment

It really is too bad you're not black, nyuKKK.

Comment

What nyuKKK calls "white guilt" normal people call "having a conscience."

Comment

It really is too bad you're not black, nyuKKK.
            Maybe she’s like a Clarence Bigsby.... so like maybe someone should tell her, but she’s just too important to the movement?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
              What nyuKKK calls "white guilt" normal people call "having a conscience."
              No it's white guilt. It is not intelligent to take on guilt for the deeds of the dead due to one's skin color and then fall over yourself trying to prove you aren't the dreaded R word because some political opportunist(s) are trying to extort you for being white.

Comment

nyuKKK believes we whites are superior and non-whites have simply gotten what inferiors deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Maybe she’s like a Clarence Bigsby.... so like maybe someone should tell her, but she’s just too important to the movement?
                  Sorry I don't pretend to be what I'm not, unlike a couple of your movement heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK

Sorry I don't pretend to be what I'm not, unlike a couple of your movement heroes.

You're calling that woman a "movement hero?"

What "movement" would that be?

Talk about grasping at straws.

Comment

nyuKKK believes we whites are superior and non-whites have simply gotten what inferiors deserve.
                      False claim. Shoveling words into my mouth. That's why you never quote my posts when you write this crap -- I don't say it.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

False claim. Shoveling words into my mouth. That's why you never quote my posts when you write this crap -- I don't say it.
                        You mean it and are too much the coward to say it.

Comment

You mean it and are too much the coward to say it.
                          Again, you and LA frequently accuse me of believing things that not only have I not said, but directly contradict what I have said, which is why every single time I challenge you to prove it, you fail the challenge. Instead of listening to what I say, you often insert caricatures from television and left media and shovel the words from those caricatures into my mouth, assuming I hold those positions.

You're clearly incapable of discussing anything as a person with a person. Your argumentation always reduces the person into a caricature of a political grouping.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

Again, you and LA frequently accuse me of believing things that not only have I not said, but directly contradict what I have said, which is why every single time I challenge you to prove it, you fail the challenge. Instead of listening to what I say, you often insert caricatures from television and left media and shovel the words from those caricatures into my mouth, assuming I hold those positions.

You're clearly incapable of discussing anything as a person with a person. Your argumentation always reduces the person into a caricature of a political grouping.
                            Quit ****ting on blacks for a start.

Comment

Quit ****ting on blacks for a start.
                              Speaking of lying, putting words in my mouth and bashing straw men while ignoring what I have been saying. Now you're claiming I "****" on black people on a thread where I posted a speech by an intelligent black conservative. You're moronic beyond words.

YOU **** on white people and expect white people to lay down and get shat on because you have dissociative identity problems due to your internalization of white guilt propaganda. YOU think the only way to have "justice" is to trash white identity and bash those of us who won't go along.

Comment

Working...
                              X