Explosive New FBI Notes Confirm Obama Directed Anti-Flynn Operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosive New FBI Notes Confirm Obama Directed Anti-Flynn Operation

Handwritten notes from fired former FBI agent Peter Strzok show that Obama himself directed key aspects of the campaign to target Flynn during a Jan. 5, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

Newly released notes confirm President Barack Obama’s key role in surveillance and leak operation against Michael Flynn, the incoming Trump administration national security adviser. The handwritten notes, which were first disclosed in a federal court filing made by the Department of Justice on Tuesday, show President Obama himself personally directed former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates to investigate Flynn for having routine phone calls with a Russian counterpart. He also suggests they withhold information from President Trump and his key national security figures.

The handwritten notes from fired former FBI agent Peter Strzok appear to describe a Jan. 5, 2017, Oval Office meeting between Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Comey, Yates, and then-national security adviser Susan Rice. The meeting and its substance were confirmed in a bizarre Inauguration Day email Rice wrote to herself.

It was at this meeting, which was confirmed by testimony from Comey and Yates, that Obama gave guidance to key officials who would be tasked with protecting his administration’s utilization of secretly funded Clinton campaign research, which alleged Trump was involved in a treasonous plot to collude with Russia, from being discovered or stopped by the incoming administration.
    Remember when Vox called it a "conspiracy theory"?

Oh snap!

It doesn't seem to have occurred to these arrogant leftist slobs that Trump was referring to things that happened which were told to him by DOJ officials which were not at the time public record. No, instead they acted like it was fake if they didn't have the information in-hand, themselves, immediately.

Yellow journalism!

This thread, and the one about Biden's distant ancestor owning a slave, reek of desperation.
    Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 06-26-2020, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
      Handwritten notes from fired former FBI agent Peter Strzok show that Obama himself directed key aspects of the campaign to target Flynn during a Jan. 5, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

Remember when Vox called it a "conspiracy theory"?

Oh snap!

It doesn't seem to have occurred to these arrogant leftist slobs that Trump was referring to things that happened which were told to him by DOJ officials which were not at the time public record. No, instead they acted like it was fake if they didn't have the information in-hand, themselves, immediately.

Yellow journalism!
      Nobody cares....Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post
        This thread, and the one about Biden's distant ancestor owning a slave, reek of desperation.
        As do nyuKKK’s twenty million “black folks ain’t got nothin’ to cry about” threads.

Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

As do nyuKKK’s twenty million “black folks ain’t got nothin’ to cry about” threads.

Sad!
            I've always stated a basic moral of looking in the mirror before pointing fingers. We have a political and cultural climate which encourages people of color - especially black Americans - to do the opposite. You continue to fault me for this moral yet you have yet to rebut it. Care to have a crack at it now?

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post

Obama denied having any part in the investigation and it turns out they were meeting with him all along in the Oval Office as if it were the Comintern. Trump accused him as a candidate - correctly - and continued to condemn him as President - correctly. And the media kept smearing and "fact checking" him over it calling him a liar over it. And in the end, when the papers come out, Trump is vindicated and the media are making no retractions.

I can see why a liberal would be against this type of information being made public.

Comment

How is is "desperate" to see Trump was right all along about Obama having his hands deep into this investigation while he persisted in claiming otherwise? His hands were so deep in it they met in the Oval Office to discuss it.

Suffice it to say, if Trump ever used presidential power in this manner against a Democrat candidate, you wouldn't accuse that target of "reeking of desperation" if he called it out.

Try being morally consistent for once in your life.

P.S. How's the CHAZ?

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

How is is "desperate" to see Trump was right all along about Obama having his hands deep into this investigation while he persisted in claiming otherwise? His hands were so deep in it they met in the Oval Office to discuss it.

Suffice it to say, if Trump ever used presidential power in this manner against a Democrat candidate, you wouldn't accuse that target of "reeking of desperation" if he called it out.

Try being morally consistent for once in your life.

P.S. How's the CHAZ?
                  I don't see any evidence ion Strzok's notes that prove Obama ordered Flynn to be "framed." Wake me when you have real proof.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK

I've always stated a basic moral of looking in the mirror before pointing fingers. We have a political and cultural climate which encourages people of color - especially black Americans - to do the opposite. You continue to fault me for this moral yet you have yet to rebut it. Care to have a crack at it now?
                    What you call "pointing fingers" normal people (read: non-sociopaths) call "acknowledging the realities of systemic racism."

Comment

I don't see any evidence ion Strzok's notes that prove Obama ordered Flynn to be "framed." Wake me when you have real proof.
                      nyuKKK has never been too concerned about proof, facts, evidence and data.

The thread on Gugino got Butted for being fake news, and der gaffo's Holocaust denial is just another valid opinion deserving of respect.

Comment

Obama gave the order from Hillary's pizza parlor after he got the green light from from Soros (the head of Antifa.)

I read it on breitbart.

Comment

Here's a good read on the subject:

We should note here that there is a difference between a criminal investigation and a counterintelligence investigation. The Russia probe started as a counterintelligence investigation. Although presidents generally are expected not to inquire about criminal investigations, it is appropriate to have a discussion about a counterintelligence probe, as that involves national security.

Rice, in an email she wrote to herself 15 days later — her last day on the job — wrote: “The president stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...laims-treason/

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Obama gave the order from Hillary's pizza parlor after he got the green light from from Soros (the head of Antifa.)

I read it on breitbart.
                            I just know Hunter Biden was involved too!

Comment

Working...
                            X