Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US country band Dixie Chicks drop the Dixie from their name

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US country band Dixie Chicks drop the Dixie from their name

    US country band Dixie Chicks drop the Dixie from their name

    Cue more wailing and gnashing of teeth.

  • #2
    They’re still around? Are they going to become the Old Chicks?

    Comment


    • #3
      they are anything but chicks. they need to drop their entire name.

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	mza_4047603104157014470-e1583341448181.jpg?w=480.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	2650225

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          They’re still around? Are they going to become the Old Chicks?
          Don't call it a comeback.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	mza_4047603104157014470-e1583341448181.jpg?w=480.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	2650225
            I take it back, they should name themselves “two girls and a chick“

            Comment


            • #7
              I wonder when Disney will put "Song of the South" up on Disney+.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                I take it back, they should name themselves “two girls and a chick“
                Chick is a term usually used in reference to a young woman. These people aren't young anymore. What point were you trying to make—that they were ugly?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Call this the "neo-confederate profiling thread."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	106173339_10158413561837863_3259576530112018161_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=RVuTsm12EPEAX-krADy&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk12-2.fna&oh=5506fbc40b8066d4f78296a6f5bf7060&oe=5F1AE69C.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	2650871

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've always had tremendous respect for them beck during the 2000's and they said they were ashamed to be from the same state as GWB.

                      This was before most people realized that country musicians skew liberal.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SVine View Post
                        I've always had tremendous respect for them beck during the 2000's and they said they were ashamed to be from the same state as GWB.

                        This was before most people realized that country musicians skew liberal.
                        I lost all respect for them then. I never really put a face to the voices but they are beat, I remember somebody telling me they were hot.. maybe one of them, the other 2 are gross.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SVine View Post
                          I've always had tremendous respect for them beck during the 2000's and they said they were ashamed to be from the same state as GWB.

                          This was before most people realized that country musicians skew liberal.
                          Yeah, the Nashville music scene is sort of a liberal oasis in the desert of red retardation that is Tennessee.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                            Yeah, the Nashville music scene is sort of a liberal oasis in the desert of red retardation that is Tennessee.
                            Hey, Knoxville isn't bad, either.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X