Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nasa to name HQ after first black female engineer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nasa to name HQ after first black female engineer

    Mary Jackson: Nasa to name HQ after first black female engineer

    Anyone object?

  • #2
    That's it? She accomplished nothing of note besides being black and female? That's kinda dumb, don't you think? It's pandering. It's not like she accomplished something of note that others haven't done - which is being an engineer for NASA.

    Someone should tell the BBC it's NASA, not Nasa.

    Comment


    • #3
      The one person who would object, of course. That's our nyuKKK!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
        That's it? She accomplished nothing of note besides being black and female? That's kinda dumb, don't you think? It's pandering. It's not like she accomplished something of note that others haven't done - which is being an engineer for NASA.

        Someone should tell the BBC it's NASA, not Nasa.
        Ignorant dip****. Mary Jackson wasn't just some average engineer at NASA.

        GTFO dumbass.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
          That's it? She accomplished nothing of note besides being black and female? That's kinda dumb, don't you think? It's pandering. It's not like she accomplished something of note that others haven't done - which is being an engineer for NASA.

          Someone should tell the BBC it's NASA, not Nasa.
          She was a NASA engineer, for one thing. That is light years ahead of anything you've ever done.

          Comment


          • #6
            Incredible accomplishment for in incredible person. Hats off to her.

            If NASA had any integrity, they would of named the HQ after her well before Floyd murder.
            They come off as caving to public pressure to show that they are woke. Last month, I was racist. This month, I am woke and no longer racist. Really? They should paint all the shuttles with BLM to show they support the movement. Deep inside, they are still racist.

            Comment


            • #7
              That is a cool story.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                Incredible accomplishment for in incredible person. Hats off to her.

                If NASA had any integrity, they would of named the HQ after her well before Floyd murder.
                They come off as caving to public pressure to show that they are woke. Last month, I was racist. This month, I am woke and no longer racist. Really? They should paint all the shuttles with BLM to show they support the movement. Deep inside, they are still racist.
                Being black or female should have no part in naming something after someone. There are plenty of people including those of color, who have earned such by merit, not by being a demographic during a tumultuous time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

                  Being black or female should have no part in naming something after someone. There are plenty of people including those of color, who have earned such by merit, not by being a demographic during a tumultuous time.
                  You really **** on any black person's accomplishments.

                  Still want to be black?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    She sounds like an accomplished woman!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                      The one person who would object, of course. That's our nyuKKK!
                      The minute I saw the thread title, my first thought was "this news will surely make nyuKKK's blood boil."

                      Talk about a safe bet!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by manchambo View Post

                        She was a NASA engineer, for one thing. That is light years ahead of anything you've ever done.
                        The fact that nyuKKK was obviously unaware of this before he opened his pie hole only reinforces that observation.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you made a general “good things happening to black people” thread, that crazy nyuk woman would spend all day in it ranting and raving like a lunatic.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                            If you made a general “good things happening to black people” thread, that crazy nyuk woman would spend all day in it ranting and raving like a lunatic.
                            Maybe you think it would be best to name a tennis facility after a lesbian instead of a great tennis player?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by manchambo View Post

                              She was a NASA engineer, for one thing. That is light years ahead of anything you've ever done.
                              There are many NASA engineers. The only thing that stands out about her is her color and sex. Your shifting a red herring personal attack isn't a defense of a facility named for pandering.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X