White moron procession for hate crime that wasn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White moron procession for hate crime that wasn't

I've said repeatedly that white bleeding-hearts and otherwise sheltered cul-de-sac types need to stop blindly believing every bitch and moan cry of "racism" without any substantiation. Because of their blindly believing every complaint against white folks they hear, they fall for "hands up don't shoot" and are willing to sit on the sidelines while maniacs riot and burn down the central business district of a town. And they're doing it again with nationwide rioting and attacks on statues including even US Grant. These indoctrinated, self-loathing pansies seem to have no spines and no common sense. All they know is white people are bad and orange man is bad.

The latest reason these guys are laughingstocks is this. Winless NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace claimed a "straight-up noose" was hanging in his team's garage. The FBI even got involved and of course, said it was BS and no hate crime occurred. The rope involved was a garage door pull and not a noose. They're two different knots entirely and the pull was too small to hang anything nor did it function as a noose that could fasten around a neck. But don't let that stop Wallace who doubled down in horror even while saying he was relieved it wasn't a hate crime.

The FBI's not-surprising conclusion came after a procession of mostly-white morons formed to "take a stand" against a crime that never occurred, making themselves look like the herd animal drones they are.

This smells like Smolett Jr.

This is what dumb white people do when they're too racially shamed to question accusations:

What won't these fools fall for? This was F-A-K-E. Listen to the narrator. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

He even got a bunch of white boy hugs! Awwwww

I think it's pretty obvious Wallace did this on purpose to "test" NASCAR and see how they'd respond in light of the George Floyd riots. Well the pampered little brat wanted to be pampered by white people, and he got his wish.
    Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 06-24-2020, 12:47 PM.

When whites fake an interracial crime, they're called racists. When blacks do it, they're rewarded.

Why we keep falling for hate-crime hoaxes

Comment

None of this justifies your virulent racism. No matter how much you search the internet for stories that make anti-racists look bad, it still won’t make your racist views look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        None of this justifies your virulent racism. No matter how much you search the internet for stories that make anti-racists look bad, it still won’t make your racist views look good.
        I believe in equal rights, not racism. That's why I believe we shouldn't be invaded by others any more than we should be invading others. You, however, are a foul globalist that wants to see the unique ethnocultures of humanity exploded - at least ones of European origin, anyway.

Make aliyah if you can't stand white people.

Furthermore, I have spent much of my posting here pointing out anti-white racist hypocrisy in "antiracists" like yourself. Instead of taking that to heart and practicing what you preach, what do you do? Like here - evade the issue and personally attack me for calling you out.

Comment

I close my garage door with a noose.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

I believe in equal rights, not racism.
            Sure you do...

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK

I believe in equal rights, not racism. That's why I believe we shouldn't be invaded by others any more than we should be invading others. You, however, are a foul globalist that wants to see the unique ethnocultures of humanity exploded - at least ones of European origin, anyway.
              Is this where you snivel about how "diversity is white genocide?"

Make aliyah if you can't stand white people.
              Is it "can't stand white people," or "can't stand white supremacists?"

Oh yeah - there's no distinction in your skewed perception.

Comment

I went to a NASCAR race once and it was more boring in person than on TV. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Is this where you snivel about how "diversity is white genocide?"

Is it "can't stand white people," or "can't stand white supremacists?"

Oh yeah - there's no distinction in your skewed perception.

"Unique European ethnoculture"...where have I heard this kind of talk before? Hmm...

Comment

nyuKKK is the whiniest!

Comment

nyuKKK, would you rather be black, since we whites have it so hard?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                          We all make mistakes in life. But when you're not white, you're encouraged to not self-reflect and instead blame it on "the system," and dumb, sheltered white old goats tend to blindly accept that behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                            Good question.

There's more than a little not-so-thinly-veiled jealousy apparent in nyuKKK's sense of white grievance and victimhood.

Comment

So please tell us what the coal-hearted tough members of the conservative side are doing to stop those heinous things you shined about in the first post? You sound like a Nancy Kerrigan.

Comment

Working...
                              X