The hilarious and idiotic demands of the CHAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hilarious and idiotic demands of the CHAZ

As I've said countless times, leftists don't think through their belief systems and consequently they always write confused and stupid ****. To wit, the "demands" list of the so-called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.

In short, these idiots at the same time demand the Seattle Police Department and court system be ABOLISHED completely while at the same time they want some non-existent court to conduct new trials for "people of color" by a "jury of their peers" (meaning racially-exclusive juries) and cases for select people they name to be "reopened."

They also decry racism at the same demand that segregated healthcare be introduced.

They want the Seattle PD to get rid of all weapons and defensive instruments, including shields and batons, while the radicals at "CHAZ" retain their own.

They demand the end to "youth jails" but do not offer explanations for where violent teen offenders are to be housed.

They demand all arrested rioters be released and refuse to distinguish legitimate protesters and rioters. They refer to the Seattle Police Department as a "terrorist cell."

For some weird reason they demand that people serving time for marijuana-related convictions or arrests for resisting arrest be released and their convictions expunged, but do not want sentences and other charges expunged for people arrested for other offenses while they want the courts abolished because they are hopelessly corrupt.

They demand "prosecutorial immunity" of police to be abolished, but they don't provide evidence such immunity actually exists. Hint: It doesn't exist.

They demand the "abolition of imprisonment" but do not tell us what to do with rapists, killers, etc.

They demand the court/prison system be replaced with some vague "creation of restorative/transformative accountability programs" which they fail to name or detail and for which they supply no evidence will function.

They demand to be allowed to form vigilante groups, which they call "localized anti-crime systems."

Demand the Seattle PD empty its Lost and Found and return the property to people - because apparently the SPD knows who it belongs to and is just hiding it to be assholes or something.

Demand that Seattle PD cameras be public record in spite of their having things such as interviews with rape victims. They wish for confidentiality of victims to be abolished so they can snoop.

Of course they demand a slew of free ****: Public housing, healthcare, education etc.

They demand illegal aliens be given naturalization services - which is to say they want to manipulate federal law.

They demand "de-gentrification" which I guess is where areas of the city are turned back into slums or something.

They demand to control school curricula.

And probably the SINGLE most hilarious demand which illustrates the clueless youth of these uninformed, dysfunctional loons ---

"We demand the City of Seattle and State of Washington remove any and all monuments dedicated to historical figures of the Confederacy, whose treasonous attempts to build an America with slavery as a permanent fixture were an affront to the human race."

These idiots think there are Confederate monuments in Washington.

You can't get dumber than this.

Except, perhaps to think that they'll emerge from this without facing significant time in federal prison for acts of sedition and domestic terrorism.

So how well would it go down here on the OM if some armed white nationalist group took over a slice of a city, repelled the police, and demanded a re-institution of segregation and demanded racially-stacked juries?

Any ideas?

Anyone know if this new nation-state / Coachella North has figured out it's plumbing infrastructure yet?

Or did they just dial up the Mayor and ask for some port-a-potties?

Comment

Boo hoo.

Comment

nyuKKK's already forgotten the Bundy clan.

Comment

These people take criticism even worse than the liberals on this sub. I went over to reddit to toy with them a bit and also ask them how much prison time they think they'll face, and I get this response from this genius before I am blocked from posting or sending private messages to the subreddit:

from glassbottombong[M] via /r/CapHillAutonomousZone sent 8 hours ago

good sir, i humbly request you to lick my balls. that is all.

It's no wonder such a befuddled and idiotic "revolution" would be undertaken by people with nicknames such as "glassbottombong." I was going to suggest tonight's movie be Taps starring Timothy Hutton for them to see a glimpse of their future if they persist, but alas, I'm blocked. Free speech has prevailed in the CHAZ!

Comment

Go up there and harangue 'em, nyuKKK.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
              nyuKKK's already forgotten the Bundy clan.
              I knew some low IQ drone would try to whip up a false equivalence, but they never tried to take over a section of a city... and they were called "domestic terrorists" here repeatedly.

These are armed Antifa, your folks. You know, the ones who in Paris throw molotovs at police? The ones I already illustrated just a couple days ago with a Project Veritas hidden cam and microphone teaching methods of violence?

Just how long are you going to wear your blinders here?

Also, as I asked in the OP, what would you be saying about these people if they were armed white nationalists with a list of demands that included re-segregating healthcare, having white defendants only judged by a jury of other whites, and having criminal convictions of only whites thrown out?

Crickets or an honest answer?

Comment

Go up there and harangue 'em, nyuKKK.
                Much like you and your ideological allies here, they're immature, fragile, and can't take criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post
                  Anyone know if this new nation-state / Coachella North has figured out it's plumbing infrastructure yet?

Or did they just dial up the Mayor and ask for some port-a-potties?
                  I'm wondering why they threw up barricades as border (some idiot on their subreddit called it a "boarder") when they said they're against borders.

Comment

It seems to me that anyone who would fan out with weapons and take over a multi-block section of a city in a standoff should be obviously and promptly shot, and those who surrender peacefully should do serious time in Florence ADMAX.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                      It seems to me that anyone who would fan out with weapons and take over a multi-block section of a city in a standoff should be obviously and promptly shot, and those who surrender peacefully should do serious time in Florence ADMAX.
                      How about the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?

You think the Bundys and their klan should have been "obviously and promptly shot"?

Why the inconsistency?

Comment

Somebody’s underpants are thoroughly all wadded up. Nyuk nyuk nyuk! What a chucklehead. Poor dolt thinks that a bunch of armed hooligans are of the same ideology and practice as Democrats. Sad! He must be happy, though, because ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                          Somebody’s underpants are thoroughly all wadded up. Nyuk nyuk nyuk! What a chucklehead. Poor dolt thinks that a bunch of armed hooligans are of the same ideology and practice as Democrats. Sad! He must be happy, though, because ignorance is bliss.
                          Not me - I'm not the one barricading a section of city with armed guards demanding the resinstitution of racial segregation while claiming to be against it. You seem more interested in defending the honor of the DNC and attacking those who criticize it. Noted.

As far as the DNC goes, however, they really should cease associating with Antifa types if they don't want the mud from the Antifa pig pen to soil them.

Comment

How about the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?

You think the Bundys and their klan should have been "obviously and promptly shot"?

Why the inconsistency?
                            An office doesn't equal multiblock sections of city full of residents caught behind and surrounded by armed individuals. Nobody here is playing apologist for the Malheur NWR standoff, but it's apples and oranges compared to taking over a multliblock civilian area with people caught behind armed lines. Not even comparable. You're playing apologist for armed radical leftist racial segregationists.

Who in their right mind disagree with the idea that people who take over a section of civilian dwellings and businesses with weapons should be shot?

So do you view these guys as domestic terrorists because I'm pretty sure that's what you called Bundy Cliven.

Comment

nyuKKK, since you didn't want the Bundy clan shot, you're inconsistent.

Correct the error.

Comment

Working...
                              X