Clear All

• Gen Mark Milley sorry for joining Trump walk to church

George Floyd death: Gen Mark Milley sorry for joining Trump walk to church

Click image for larger version

Name:	_112864189_061840873-1.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	2644002

People tend to apologize when faced with death threats to themselves and their extended families.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
      People tend to apologize when faced with death threats to themselves and their extended families.
      Proof, please. And avoid the usual alt-right bull****ters for a change, please.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Proof, please. And avoid the usual alt-right bull****ters for a change, please.
        I said there is a general tendency to this. And there is. I did not say this man specifically was threatened because I am not aware he claimed it. However, I would not be surprised if he was considering his sudden about-face. That kind of behavior tends to be the smoking gun of capitulation to external forces.

Comment

For the record all the service chiefs and Secs (plus families) have security detail assigned to them.

Comment

I said there is a general tendency to this. And there is. I did not say this man specifically was threatened because I am not aware he claimed it. However, I would not be surprised if he was considering his sudden about-face. That kind of behavior tends to be the smoking gun of capitulation to external forces.
            You made up ****.

Comment

You made up ****.
              No. You know full well how people tend to react when faced with a mob, especially one prone to violent behavior. The prosecutor in Minnesota did an abrupt about-face and mentioned that he was affected by the protesters outside his home. There are reasons people engage in such mob actions - they work. That's why they are doing them. That's why they show up at peoples' houses instead of random locations. The intimidation factor. You'd concede this if a mob of Tea Partiers showed up at the house of an Obama appointee.

Comment

No. You know full well how people tend to react when faced with a mob, especially one prone to violent behavior. The prosecutor in Minnesota did an abrupt about-face and mentioned that he was affected by the protesters outside his home. There are reasons people engage in such mob actions - they work. That's why they are doing them. That's why they show up at peoples' houses instead of random locations. The intimidation factor. You'd concede this if a mob of Tea Partiers showed up at the house of an Obama appointee.
                You made up ****.

Comment

You made up ****.
                  No. I didn't. I expressed an opinion. Just like you do.

Comment

No. I didn't. I expressed an opinion. Just like you do.
                    You made up ****.

Comment

Another hysterical thread.

Isn't W*gs a self professed atheist? WTF?

Comment

Did the Jew hating Holocaust denier say something?

Comment

Working...
                        X