X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat Earth Rebuttal to Tonyels to avoid hijacking the other thread

Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

You can’t prove it either way.
    Actually, it's very simple to prove. Simple observation and basic reasoning skills are all that's required. You may be confusing the roundness of the Earth, which is easily proven, with Heliocentricity, which is much more difficult to prove. (Still correct though.)

It’s belief.
    No, it isn't.

Direct quotes from NASA in the video

“We can only fly in earth orbit, that’s the furthest we can go.”

(Van Allen belts) we must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of space

“this is really the beginning of humans leaving low earth orbit”

“I’d go to the moon in a nanosecond, but we don’t have the technology to do that anymore, we used to, we destroyed the technology and it’s a painful process to build it back again. “

NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON - YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPMoIv1lxI

Shared from Bing
    https://www.bing.com/marketpage/bingapp?ct=gb
    This is just a cherry picked list of items that sound incriminating to you that are completely innocuous in context. You're obviously a very ignorant person, and instead of recognizing that you don't know much, you are interpreting that ignorance to mean that things you don't understand don't work the way you're told they do. Instead of actually learning how they work, you choose to simply deny them and find anything in your limited understanding that supports that viewpoint.

It is not possible for part of the Earth to be in daylight, and part in night, all while the Sun maintains the same apparent size. Three simple observations, one person observing day, a second person simultaneously observing night, and both observing that the Sun doesn't change size during the day and any possibility of a Flat Earth is completely annihilated.

With regards to the Moon Landings. The evidence that they happened is overwhelming. 400,000+ people laboring for ten years leaves a massive, easily traceable footprint. It was actually more difficult to fake it in 1969 then to actually do it. Somehow, all of you moon hoaxers expect us to believe that 7 Moon launches were all faked, all without leaving a trace of how they did it. Not a single piece of hard evidence of the studio they filmed in, the people who were involved in filming, etc.

A film often takes a year or two to complete, for roughly two hours of footage. You claim that NASA was able to finish the most challenging special effects videos of all time every 6 months or so, with each one getting longer and longer, culminating in over 22 hours of footage from Apollo 17 in 1972. Furthermore, they were able to do this without leaving even a trace of the equipment, personnel, and resources that would have been required.

The denial of the Moon landings is one of the dumbest ideas ever put forth by humans, eclipsed only by maintaining an absurd belief in the Earth being flat. I fully expect you to "counter" this with pure nonsense, but I've provided you with the facts that need to be addressed if you wish to attempt to argue either of these fantasies.

Originally posted by broncosjf View Post
    Actually, it's very simple to prove. Simple observation and basic reasoning skills are all that's required. You may be confusing the roundness of the Earth, which is easily proven, with Heliocentricity, which is much more difficult to prove. (Still correct though.)

No, it isn't.

This is just a cherry picked list of items that sound incriminating to you that are completely innocuous in context. You're obviously a very ignorant person, and instead of recognizing that you don't know much, you are interpreting that ignorance to mean that things you don't understand don't work the way you're told they do. Instead of actually learning how they work, you choose to simply deny them and find anything in your limited understanding that supports that viewpoint.

It is not possible for part of the Earth to be in daylight, and part in night, all while the Sun maintains the same apparent size. Three simple observations, one person observing day, a second person simultaneously observing night, and both observing that the Sun doesn't change size during the day and any possibility of a Flat Earth is completely annihilated.

With regards to the Moon Landings. The evidence that they happened is overwhelming. 400,000+ people laboring for ten years leaves a massive, easily traceable footprint. It was actually more difficult to fake it in 1969 then to actually do it. Somehow, all of you moon hoaxers expect us to believe that 7 Moon launches were all faked, all without leaving a trace of how they did it. Not a single piece of hard evidence of the studio they filmed in, the people who were involved in filming, etc.

A film often takes a year or two to complete, for roughly two hours of footage. You claim that NASA was able to finish the most challenging special effects videos of all time every 6 months or so, with each one getting longer and longer, culminating in over 22 hours of footage from Apollo 17 in 1972. Furthermore, they were able to do this without leaving even a trace of the equipment, personnel, and resources that would have been required.

The denial of the Moon landings is one of the dumbest ideas ever put forth by humans, eclipsed only by maintaining an absurd belief in the Earth being flat. I fully expect you to "counter" this with pure nonsense, but I've provided you with the facts that need to be addressed if you wish to attempt to argue either of these fantasies.
    This belongs in religion, war, etc

Already have 300 pages in this and similar in Jesus thread. If you want to get your as* whopped, see you there.

Comment

Tonyels also believes this is legitimately Noah's Ark.

Comment

Besides, Uncle Walter said they did.

Comment

Already have 300 pages in this and similar in Jesus thread. If you want to get your as* whopped, see you there.
          White flag!😭

Comment

I notice you disappeared from Jesus thread. Back stabber just like before. You know where it is if you want to lose again. 13-0 against you. I can see why you ran.

If you want to step step back in again, expect the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

White flag!😭
              You disappeared too, lmao. You guys can’t even do 5 on one well. Your record is worse! 19-0 against you.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

No, it isn't.

Posted rebuttal in Jesus forum in correct category, war & religion.

I’m your Huckleberry

Comment

I notice you disappeared from Jesus thread. Back stabber just like before.
                  Pointing out that you are retarded for believing that link above is Noah's Ark is me doing the Lord's work.

Comment

I always thought that "flatbearthers" was a meme, that no one really is that stupid.

Please don't tell me that these people really, actually exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Pointing out that you are retarded for believing that link above is Noah's Ark is me doing the Lord's work.
                      Lol chicken little ran away

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                        I always thought that "flatbearthers" was a meme, that no one really is that stupid.

Please don't tell me that these people really, actually exist.
                        Grow a pair & see you there

Comment

Oh man. I was trying to have a legit discussion with a certified idiot. At least now I know. Thanks OP!

Comment

The science behind the round Earth and Moon landings is neither War, Religion, nor Politics, but I've posted my response there. Yours is incredibly weak so far. You're in way over your head.

Comment

Grow a pair & see you there
                              Grow a pair of what?

Comment

Working...
                              X