Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan law bans insurance on abortion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Michigan law bans insurance on abortion

    Even when its rape, incest or life of mother.

    Holy crap.......I can't believe it.

    Surprised all you guys aren't talking this.

    Women would have to buy rape insurance to cover it

    and there is no such insurance.

  • #2
    JFC ..... you're a dumbass

    The average full price of a first-trimester abortion in the U.S. is about $475.00.

    Do you really think you need an insurance policy to cover that, hell it wouldn't even meet your deductible.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's a non issue liberals use to make people think they have to vote for them. You know vote liberal or women won't get abortions anymore.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
        JFC ..... you're a dumbass

        The average full price of a first-trimester abortion in the U.S. is about $475.00.

        Do you really think you need an insurance policy to cover that, hell it wouldn't even meet your deductible.

        Your the dumbass but I already knew that............

        The Michigan republican politicians are the one that siad women should buy rape insurance, not me.

        Your so clueless you don't even understand the problem here.

        They are saying insurance companies can not cover a medical procedure that is legal and safe and held up by the SUPREME COURT.
        Last edited by Jetmeck; 12-16-2013, 07:56 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
          It's a non issue liberals use to make people think they have to vote for them. You know vote liberal or women won't get abortions anymore.
          nON ISSUE..............only in your world.

          Women run away from your party for a reason........

          Polls and statistics don't lie.

          Republican religious ideology being forced onto everyone.


          It will never last, they are getting the signatures as we speak

          to put it to a vote and as with most republican ideals it won't

          get past a vote............


          Short term at best

          Comment


          • #6
            To force your religious ideals on another is wrong........

            Supreme Court agrees and this won't last.

            NON ISSUE...........JESUS FREAKIN CHRIST...........

            Tell that to a woman violated by a rapist.............

            MAYBE ONE OF YOU TWO RETARDS WILL PAY FOR THE ABORTION...........?

            She shouldn't have to because of your republican ignorance.
            Last edited by Jetmeck; 12-16-2013, 07:56 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
              Your the dumbass but I already knew that............

              The Michigan republican politicians are the one that siad women should buy rape insurance, not me.

              Your so clueless you don't even understand the problem here.

              They are saying insurance companies can not cover a medical procedure that is legal and safe and held up by the SUPREME COURT.
              It’s only $475.00, so why not start a rape savings account and put 40 bucks a month in for a year, it would be a lot cheaper than an insurance policy. Better yet throw a box of morning after the rape pills in your purse.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                It’s only $475.00, so why not start a rape savings account and put 40 bucks a month in for a year, it would be a lot cheaper than an insurance policy. Better yet throw a box of morning after the rape pills in your purse.

                Not your decision , nor the point, I see you ignored the real issue.

                Deflection seems to be in republican DNA.

                Safe, legal procedure upheld by the Supreme Court.


                Every time one of these abortions laws come to a vote it has failed.

                Pro lifers prepare your anus for another let down.

                They will get the signatures easily.


                Political suicide, what part of this is difficult to understand.

                Comment


                • #9
                  dumbasses like puny boy can't seem to make up their minds. bitch about gov interference in the private sector yet support government telling a PRIVATE company what it can and can not cover.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                    yet support government telling a PRIVATE company what it can and can not cover.
                    Yeah, as if you kids are opposed to that concept.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                      yet support government telling a PRIVATE company what it can and can not cover.
                      So are you talking about Obamacare forcing postmenopause women to carry
                      maternity coverage? I'm pretty sure I don't support that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        So are you talking about Obamacare forcing postmenopause women to carry
                        maternity coverage? I'm pretty sure I don't support that.
                        Those old ladies also need to have state-mandated abortifacient coverage. If you deem that should be optional and separate, it's because you are warring on duh womenses.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Waste of taxpayer money, as usual. I'm sure there's already been a challenge filed, and a year or so from now it will get struck down in some federal court far below the SCOTUS.

                          But hey. Party of fiscal responsibility.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                            Waste of taxpayer money, as usual. I'm sure there's already been a challenge filed, and a year or so from now it will get struck down in some federal court far below the SCOTUS.

                            But hey. Party of fiscal responsibility.
                            Supreme Court just took up the Ocare's Abortifacient mandate. More deficit spendin' (enslavin' the childrens) all around.

                            Next to no chance it's upheld.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                              Waste of taxpayer money, as usual. I'm sure there's already been a challenge filed, and a year or so from now it will get struck down in some federal court far below the SCOTUS.

                              But hey. Party of fiscal responsibility.
                              How would the SCOTUS do that? Under what interpretation?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X