This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

A month? It ain't June 26. The forum has endured 3 whole weeks of endless whimpering. Looks like we're in for even more. Noteworthy -- several "libtard" posters were also banned during this timeframe and we haven't seen even one whine-fest from those "snowflakes". Ain't powdering your chapped ass, Shane-clone. Put your big-boy pants on.
    Look at the way Trump cries about everthin . Always playing the victim. His supporters are no different.

Comment

A month? It ain't June 26. The forum has endured 3 whole weeks of endless whimpering. Looks like we're in for even more. Noteworthy -- several "libtard" posters were also banned during this timeframe and we haven't seen even one whine-fest from those "snowflakes". Ain't powdering your chapped ass, Shane-clone. Put your big-boy pants on.

3 whole weeks? Oh my lord! You must be such a warrior to endure such hardship! You probably had to read each and every single post too! The pain and hardship you have endured is to be commended. 3 weeks of an event that you kicked off by banning everyone.

Imagine what your response would be if you had to listen to 3 years of it.

Oh ****......

Comment

• Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

Look at the way Trump cries about everthin . Always playing the victim. His supporters are no different.
        Posts the snowflake making threads about people pooping because he has been triggered since Nov 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

3 whole weeks? Oh my lord! You must be such a warrior to endure such hardship! You probably had to read each and every single post too! The pain and hardship you have endured is to be commended. 3 weeks of an event that you kicked off by banning everyone.

Imagine what your response would be if you had to listen to 3 years of it.

Oh ****......

Comment

• Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

Shane and his army of proxies and fake accounts are still crying like little bitches how many weeks later...?

It's just embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Shane and his army of proxies and fake accounts are still crying like little bitches how many weeks later...?

It's just embarrassing.
              Yes. It is ridiculous. If I were ShaneFalco, I'd be contacting an attorney and filing multiple restraining orders... I mean -- if all these new accounts aren't dupes, they're incredibly creepy and stalkerish.

Comment

Yes. It is ridiculous. If I were ShaneFalco, I'd be contacting an attorney and filing multiple restraining orders... I mean -- if all these new accounts aren't dupes, they're incredibly creepy and stalkerish.
                https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...-son-from-cuba

We know you are a total joke of a mod. You made a rule to protect this creeper. Now he is going around trying to bait people into bans while making threads accusing Gaetz of being a pedophile.

You are a failure in every aspect as a moderator and probably a person. Whining and bitching about being a moderator while getting off on the power. Quit. Resign. Do anything but pretend you actually enforce anything fairly on this site and continue to "moderate".

You have lost the trust of this sites users. Resign. Quit.
                Last edited by MAGAMAN; 06-22-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

We know you are a total joke of a mod. You made a rule to protect this creeper. Now he is going around trying to bait people into bans while making threads accusing Gaetz of being a pedophile.

You are a failure in every aspect as a moderator and probably a person. Whining and bitching about being a moderator while getting off on the power. Quit. Resign. Do anything but pretend you actually enforce anything fairly on this site and continue to "moderate".

You're not the boss of me, MAGAMAN. Been doing this a long, long time and have no plans of that changing. Don't like it? Perhaps another forum would suit you better.

Comment

You're not the boss of me, MAGAMAN. Been doing this a long, long time and have no plans of that changing. Don't like it? Perhaps another forum would suit you better.
                    Does being a mod require you to put up with this sort of constant abuse from this “MAGAMAN” POS?

I can’t think of any other forum where he wouldn’t have already been perma-banned by now.

Comment

I agree. I havnt read that thread yet, but i plan on it. She will do anything to protect this weird guy who spends his life spamming this forum and attacking people she doesnt like.

Comment

Does being a mod require you to put up with this sort of constant abuse from this “MAGAMAN” POS?

I can’t think of any other forum where he wouldn’t have already been perma-banned by now.
                        I cant think of any other forum where a troll like you would allowed to have 50 posts, let alone 100,000.

This place is obviously "special" for that reason alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane Hannity

I agree with myself. God knows, nobody else does.
                          FYP.

Comment

I cant think of any other forum where a troll like you would allowed to have 50 posts, let alone 100,000.
                            LMA0. 🤣

Being called a “troll” by Shane Hannity is like being called a “human rights abuser” by Pol Pot.

Comment

LMA0. 🤣

Being called a “troll” by Shane Hannity is like being called a “human rights abuser” by Pol Pot.
                              You should be happy you have a moderator doing your dirty work for you. Any other site would have banned you.

Comment

You should be happy you have a moderator doing your dirty work for you. Any other site would have banned you.
                                Still butt hurt over being denied your “right” to falsely accuse other forum members of child sexual abuse, I see.

Poor little creepy, maladjusted sociopath.

Comment

Working...
                                X