This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
    No one here has given any evidence from their posts that they are a pedophile, and if they had, it would be appropriate to call them out. It’s completely unsubstantiated. On the other hand, some posters have given clear evidence that they harbor racist views by a pattern of making clearly racist posts. And they object to being called out on that? Also, being a pedophile is a crime while being a racist just means you were born in the wrong century. I’m amazed that some people don’t seem to understand the difference.
    Being called a racist has been given the same action as being pegged a pedophile. Both are now against forum policy. However, only one of them is being enforced. I'll let you guess which one that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post

The WRP is more popular than the OM central discussion in the off-season. When I click on “new topics”, it lists the 15 most current threads. The WRP leads the main forum 12-3 right now. There are times it’s 15-0. You have to click the 2nd page to find a main forum thread.
      I've noticed that too at times. When the main board is dead due to nothing going on in Bronco land, the same 5-6 people spamming the WRP with their same ole crap will tend to be more popular. Esp when they don't ever post on the main board or even look at it.

How many political type threads have there been that sat on the main board for days but were never posted in by certain individuals until they got moved to the WRP? Damn near all of them.

Get rid of the WRP, and most of the problems will leave with it.

Comment

• Comment

• You know TJ and mods, one option you might consider for this forum is requiring a certain number of posts on the main board before allowing someone to post in WRP (maybe 50 or 100?). That would seem to eliminate the problem of all the sockpuppets coming straight here just to try to stir things up. This website is about the Broncos first and foremost, but many of the new accounts showing up here lately don’t seem to have any interest in the Denver Broncos or even the NFL. Just something to consider.

Comment

• Men Get Arrested. Dogs get put down.

Comment

You know TJ and mods, one option you might consider for this forum is requiring a certain number of posts on the main board before allowing someone to post in WRP (maybe 50 or 100?). That would seem to eliminate the problem of all the sockpuppets coming straight here just to try to stir things up. This website is about the Broncos first and foremost, but many of the new accounts showing up here lately don’t seem to have any interest in the Denver Broncos or even the NFL. Just something to consider.
              I like this idea. The people who join solely to **** all over WRP are the biggest problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

I like this idea. The people who join solely to **** all over WRP are the biggest problem.
                Some of those people already have 60+ thousand post. 99% of them in the WRP forum. So that won't help the problem. Hell just rename the WRP to Snowflakes Anonymous. That should calm it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Some of those people already have 60+ thousand post. 99% of them in the WRP forum. So that won't help the problem. Hell just rename the WRP to Snowflakes Anonymous. That should calm it down.
                  A couple thoughts:

1. If there are certain posters with a lot of posts who annoy you (I won’t name them but can guess who you’re talking about), why not just add them to your ignore list? I’ve done that liberally (ha) and it’s made for a much more pleasant browsing experience. 😎

2. If the forum was re-named “Snowflakes Anonymous”, would that help the racists to stop complaining about being called racists? Asking for a forum. 😉 (For the record, I don’t think it’s ever actually necessary to directly call someone a racist. They are outing themselves by what they post. Just sayin’... 🤷🏼‍♂️)

Comment

• The only poster I’ve called a racist here actually called a black poster the n word. If they’re going to put it out there so openly, I’m just as comfortable calling a spade a spade. It was also actually a relevant point in an argument about race.

Comment

A couple thoughts:

1. If there are certain posters with a lot of posts who annoy you (I won’t name them but can guess who you’re talking about), why not just add them to your ignore list?
                      Already done that. Hello, I'm one that figured out how to get the ignore list to work. *wink* ; )

2. If the forum was re-named “Snowflakes Anonymous”, would that help the racists to stop complaining about being called racists? Asking for a forum. 😉 (For the record, I don’t think it’s ever actually necessary to directly call someone a racist. They are outing themselves by what they post. Just sayin’... 🤷🏼‍♂️)
                      I just think if you rename it to something like that, then a lot of people will not post in it. You'll get the same thing by just removing the WRP and filter all the talk to the Horses Butt sub forum.
                      Bold. And are some of the smilies working now or are they just the ones showing up from if you post from a phone/tablet? Edit, nope they still don't work.

Comment

• Comment

Why don’t the mods put it in a running thread? They could call it: “We call this place LOSERVILLE.” 😉

No way, mods are encouraging enough criminal behavior as it is.

And yes, I'm talking about Blueflame's "Witness Protection Thread," also known as 'Who changed their name and why?'

I'm kinda just half-joking, seems like one thug or another in here is changing his name lately.

Comment

• There are good people........ ON BOTH SIDES.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post
                              What a great mod this place has. Makes up rules as she goes along because her candidate got exposed as a pedophile.
                              This is what got me banned for a month. Great job Blue! Time to bump some falco threads!

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

This is what got me banned for a month. Great job Blue! Time to bump some falco threads!
                                A month? It ain't June 26. The forum has endured 3 whole weeks of endless whimpering. Looks like we're in for even more. Noteworthy -- several "libtard" posters were also banned during this timeframe and we haven't seen even one whine-fest from those "snowflakes". Ain't powdering your chapped ass, Shane-clone. Put your big-boy pants on.

Comment

Working...
                                X