This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunns View Post
    How do you know when someone has been banned? Besides the running to others, crying.
    There's really no way, since the format change. I think most moderators would tell you, in a PM.

Comment

Just wondering since a lot of people seemed to know when the 5 were banned.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

There's really no way, since the format change. I think most moderators would tell you, in a PM.
        Why don’t the mods put it in a running thread? They could call it: “We call this place LOSERVILLE.” 😉

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
          Just wondering since a lot of people seemed to know when the 5 were banned.
          They somehow all assembled over on a Dolphins message board, apparently.

It's hard to know if it's better to post in a thread where the infraction happens (letting everyone know that we are indeed trying to keep things working smoothly), or just do it quietly (avoiding the appearance of trying to show someone up). I think that most times, we go the latter route.

Comment

Did Aga get banned for a week?

Comment

Just start a thread and put the username, reason for ban, and length and make it public forum knowledge. I want to know where the fight against the heathens stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                Did Aga get banned for a week?
                Yeah. He's almost halfway through it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

why are you not banned like the 5 other people.....
                  Why would I be? Everything I posted was a fact.... If you post facts then you are ok... Sorry I have to explain this to you.

Comment

I've nearly had my fill of this subforum. It exists to funnel the inevitable political talk on the main forum somewhere else, but the people on this forum are completely irrational and seemingly incapable of conversation without insinuating that each other are racists or pedophiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                      I've nearly had my fill of this subforum. It exists to funnel the inevitable political talk on the main forum somewhere else, but the people on this forum are completely irrational and seemingly incapable of conversation without insinuating that each other are racists or pedophiles.
                      My suggestion. Get rid of the WRP, and funnel that kind of talk on the main forum to 'The Horses Butt' and leave it titled as 'The Horses Butt' This will weed out a lot of 'so-called' Bronco fans.

Comment

seemingly incapable of conversation without insinuating that each other are racists or pedophiles.
                        Another problem is.

Insinuating someone is/may be a pedophiles equals instant ban.

Insinuating someone is/may be a racist equals, just keep on posting even though it was put out no to do this.

Shut down the WRP, filter what you said to 'The Horses Butt'

Comment

You are allowed to do it if you are a left winger. You are automatically racist if you disagree with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

My suggestion. Get rid of the WRP, and funnel that kind of talk on the main forum to 'The Horses Butt' and leave it titled as 'The Horses Butt' This will weed out a lot of 'so-called' Bronco fans.
                            The WRP is more popular than the OM central discussion in the off-season. When I click on “new topics”, it lists the 15 most current threads. The WRP leads the main forum 12-3 right now. There are times it’s 15-0. You have to click the 2nd page to find a main forum thread.

Comment

• No one here has given any evidence from their posts that they are a pedophile, and if they had, it would be appropriate to call them out. It’s completely unsubstantiated. On the other hand, some posters have given clear evidence that they harbor racist views by a pattern of making clearly racist posts. And they object to being called out on that? Also, being a pedophile is a crime while being a racist just means you were born in the wrong century. I’m amazed that some people don’t seem to understand the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                                No one here has given any evidence from their posts that they are a pedophile, and if they had, it would be appropriate to call them out. It’s completely unsubstantiated. On the other hand, some posters have given clear evidence that they harbor racist views by a pattern of making clearly racist posts. And they object to being called out on that? Also, being a pedophile is a crime while being a racist just means you were born in the wrong century. I’m amazed that some people don’t seem to understand the difference.
                                It's the racists who are whining.

Comment

Working...
                                X