X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

"Not a whole lot of evidence?" Try "no evidence of any kind."
    Amazing how this distinction is lost on the butt hurt White Knights for Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
      😅😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post
        60 Days In.
        60 days -- is that the length of time you intend to spend crying over 1-week to 1-month bans? Why don't you go back to your utopian FinHeaven politics forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

I seem to remember you and Slap having lots of fun together. H A !

Slap could be pretty damn funny (like when he went after Drama Llama), but he also had a real mean streak, like how he went after Mock.
          I loved Slap. He did have a mean streak but I became friends with him and he had a soft side. When he went after LLama I laughed for weeks. I saved his "Top 10" but have since lost it. Damn.

I thought Nyuk Nyuk was LLama for quite awhile. Still don't know if she's/he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post

I loved Slap. He did have a mean streak but I became friends with him and he had a soft side. When he went after LLama I laughed for weeks. I saved his "Top 10" but have since lost it. Damn.

I thought Nyuk Nyuk was LLama for quite awhile. Still don't know if she's/he's not.
            nyuKKK = Llama = RonMexico.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post

I think he became another poster whose name I can't remember now, Epic something, then perhaps Beavis... wonder what ever happened to him?

Comment

Maybe they should just closed down WPR for a month and wipe all the posts clean and start over.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

I think he became another poster whose name I can't remember now, Epic something, then perhaps Beavis... wonder what ever happened to him?
                  I don't think there is any way Llama and Beavis are the same poster. Llama was truly a pretty terrible person, IMO.

Comment

Lol, whatever you say dude. I’m not totally convinced that you’re him (although the Missouri connection’s a little bit coincidental for sure), but Shane is a poster who’s been banned multiple times on this site, including for having multiple accounts. It’s well-documented.
                    that dude has you guys all ****ed up....

Comment

Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

^

Shane giving himself props from one of his fake accounts because no one else will.

Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

^

Shane giving himself props from one of his fake accounts because no one else will.

Sad!
                        The self-abuse circle jerk he’s had going on among all his alternate accounts is really gross. Like a weirdo who masturbates to pictures of himself.

Comment

The self-abuse circle jerk he’s had going on among all his alternate accounts is really gross. Like a weirdo who masturbates to pictures of himself.
                          Flagrantly violating the "one account per person" rule while sniveling about how the mod team is out to get him.

You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post

Pretty much. Since you asked, here is the site we run. No censoring liberal loving mods will ruin it.

https://finheaven.com/
                            disingenuous

Comment

Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

Yeah. They thinking theyvhad him and they’re winning.
                              All they’re basically doing is drawing support from one another by sniffing each others ass

Comment

How do you know when someone has been banned? Besides the running to others, crying.

Comment

Working...
                                X