This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

We had some very horny posters, but they only whined a little bit compared to some of the current crop.
    Yeah -- they had some epic battles for sure. So did Popps and TJ --

Comment

Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post
      I don't understand how the mod team can actually say these claims are unsubstantiated. There is videos of Biden everywhere giving speeches about kids touching his legs and stuff. They banned 4 posters because they didnt agree with the mods version of the truth. That is a slippery slope.
      Rump is accused of rape by a 13 year-old. Orangemane righties look the other way.

Biden touches some kid on the head. Orangemane righties: "PEDOPHILE!!"

Please stop pretending your beliefs are anything other than politically motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

How's the weather in Moscow?
        How's La Habana?

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Rump is accused of rape by a 13 year-old. Orangemane righties look the other way.

Biden touches some kid on the head. Orangemane righties: "PEDOPHILE!!"

Please stop pretending your beliefs are anything other than politically motivated.
          Oh I see. Nobody actually "looked away." The claim was never substantiated. Please stop pretending your beliefs are anything but politically-motivated.

As far as Biden, he has an active accusation of sex assault and not only is the OM's liberal contingent quiet, the "#metoo" movement has gone with the dinosaurs.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

Oh I see. Nobody actually "looked away." The claim was never substantiated. Please stop pretending your beliefs are anything but politically-motivated.
            In other words, the victim has yet to have her day in court.

Just like Epstein's victims.

As far as Biden, he has an active accusation of sex assault and not only is the OM's liberal contingent quiet, the "#metoo" movement has gone with the dinosaurs.
            Didn't another President P*@#y Grabber supporter already start a thread about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

I miss them too -- but some of their clashes were -- um, not a whole lot of fun for the moderator team.
              I seem to remember you and Slap having lots of fun together. H A !

Slap could be pretty damn funny (like when he went after Drama Llama), but he also had a real mean streak, like how he went after Mock.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

I seem to remember you and Slap having lots of fun together. H A !

Slap could be pretty damn funny (like when he went after Drama Llama), but he also had a real mean streak, like how he went after Mock.
                Yep -- both Slap and Mock were good guys -- there were times when they had to have their noses put in the corner tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

I miss them too -- but some of their clashes were -- um, not a whole lot of fun for the moderator team.
                  HA....for sure. Didn't you and SoCal have an issue with me throwing that jackass out for week because he was bullying people? I wasn't in the discussion so I don't know. Pez didn't tell me when he made a personal phone call to me.
                  Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 05-29-2020, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Well I still believe the accusation against LAPredator. No, there's not a whole lot of evidence, but just like with the women that accuse people of sexual assault some 30 years after the fact, you just have to believe them. I guess that makes me a partial Democrat. So yes, I must believe the accusation of him being a pedophile. I hope for the sake of the children that he isn't though.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                      Well I still believe the accusation against LAPredator. No, there's not a whole lot of evidence, but just like with the women that accuse people of sexual assault some 30 years after the fact, you just have to believe them. I guess that makes me a partial Democrat. So yes, I must believe the accusation of him being a pedophile. I hope for the sake of the children that he isn't though.
                      "Not a whole lot of evidence?" Try "no evidence of any kind."

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

"Not a whole lot of evidence?" Try "no evidence of any kind."
                        It’s his way of giving the mods the finger.

Comment

It's GB16's way of proving to all of us that he's an idiot.

Comment

This would be giving the finger.

....................../´¯/)
                            ....................,/¯../
                            .................../..../
                            ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
                            ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
                            ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
                            .........\.................'...../
                            ..........''...\.......... _.·´
                            ............\..............(
                            ..............\.............\...

What I'm doing is no different then what LAPredator is doing with his 'I'm not the one accusing him, he was accused by other people' self.

I'm just playing the game by the rules set forth. Don't like it? IDGAF.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                              I’m assuming you’re reacting in favor of the liberal members of this board in response to the multiple videos showing MR. Biden inappropriately touching little girls.
                              Just because he hasn’t convicted as a pedophile, it doesn’t mean he’s not.
                              The videos speak for themselves showing the man having some issues around little gira, not only by his actions but by what he says also.

Or about Trump in his multiple implications of inappropriate behavior with women, girls.

Comment

I cant understand why anyone is upset...

Originally posted by Broncoholic View Post

Joe Biden is a pedophile
                                Banned.

Originally posted by 69 Bronco View Post

Joe Biden is a pedophile
                                Banned
                                Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Pedo Joe
                                Banned.

Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post
                                What a great mod this place has. Makes up rules as she goes along because her candidate got exposed as a pedophile.
                                Banned

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                                gfy]
                                Banned.

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                                Projection is the name of their game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	100626629_2991980074204429_8046054821653905408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=LttQIWiNOwkAX97QCQy&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk8-3.fna&oh=76e1247d6e523bc26b9dcaea7b2da73a&oe=5EF5F311.jpg Views:	28 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	2636630​​
                                Still Posting.

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                                Still Posting.
                                Last edited by JimtheFin; 05-29-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X