This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
    Shane won’t ever leave. He’ll just create another alternate account. He doesn’t know how to quit us. 😉

Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

like i said....fraud....
    Voila!

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Finheaven ... too funny. They auto-banned more than just a few posters from here years ago -- never allowing a single post.
      Weakest sauce of any site online. I told one Marino joke. Bam. Out. Totally sissified site. Me and Mock went down there for some fun. Didn't last more than fifteen minutes.

Comment

Shane won’t ever leave. He’ll just create another alternate account. He doesn’t know how to quit us. 😉
        its weird to see people defend banning shane and 3 other posters when its some other guy....you liberals are sad people....

Comment

Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

its weird to see people defend banning shane and 3 other posters when its some other guy....you liberals are sad people....
          Lol, whatever you say dude. I’m not totally convinced that you’re him (although the Missouri connection’s a little bit coincidental for sure), but Shane is a poster who’s been banned multiple times on this site, including for having multiple accounts. It’s well-documented.

Comment

Lol, whatever you say dude. I’m not totally convinced that you’re him (although the Missouri connection’s a little bit coincidental for sure), but Shane is a poster who’s been banned multiple times on this site, including for having multiple accounts. It’s well-documented.
            Leave us not forget, the admin ruled that Shane’s post constituted a violation.

Still waiting for Shane or one of his “friends” to explain how Taco John is part of the vast, left-wing deep state conspiracy. 🤣

Comment

Relax wingnuts.

As soon as the idiot man-child realizes all his fantasy posts about how the all the prominent people he disagrees with politically are part of a vast child raping conspiracy is at odds with this policy it will get swept under the rug. You'll soon be able to cast that kind of libel around to your heart's content again.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                I’m assuming you’re reacting in favor of the liberal members of this board in response to the multiple videos showing MR. Biden inappropriately touching little girls.
                Just because he hasn’t convicted as a pedophile, it doesn’t mean he’s not.
                The videos speak for themselves showing the man having some issues around little gira, not only by his actions but by what he says also.

This is why he was banned? How can you say with a straight face those claims are unsubstantiated? What are you Snopes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

For the record, pedophilia is not a crime, it's a mental disorder. No one will ever be convicted of pedophilia. Acting on those urges is when a crime is committed... usually something like criminal sexual abuse of a minor/child... and also, not everyone that commits that crime is a pedophile.

Anyway, the topic is not going to go away as the election draws closer. It will be brought up regularly. It's some creepy ass **** at best, and there's a lot of examples of it.
                  I don't understand how the mod team can actually say these claims are unsubstantiated. There is videos of Biden everywhere giving speeches about kids touching his legs and stuff. They banned 4 posters because they didnt agree with the mods version of the truth. That is a slippery slope.

Comment

Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post

This is why he was banned? How can you say with a straight face those claims are unsubstantiated? What are you Snopes?
                    Strafen was banned for quoting a moderator and following it up with "GFY" (he edited it, but not before it was seen) -- not that I owe you any explanations.

Comment

Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post
                      I don't understand how the mod team can....
                      I don't understand why you haven't been banned when the rule is one account per person.

Comment

Lol I thought “Jim” was leaving. 🤣

Nah, he had to come back here to cry some more. Lol.

Comment

OK -- now that the dust has settled somewhat, may I please restate the OrangeMane forum's position on this? (seems that perhaps some didn't fully understand despite vacations being imposed a month ago).

Don't call other people pedophiles unless you have evidence that they are, in fact, pedophiles. This is not a suggestion. It is not open for debate. If you personally feel unable to comply with this rule, then you need to find another message board that will tolerate that type of content. This one won't.

Watermock (RIP) could become as abrasive and insulting as all hell. He wasn't easy to rein in. But even he eventually learned that "dimwit" was a relatively safe insult to throw around. This little skirmish was nothing compared to a Slap vs Watermock flame war.

Comment

OK -- now that the dust has settled somewhat, may I please restate the OrangeMane forum's position on this? (seems that perhaps some didn't fully understand despite vacations being imposed a month ago).

Don't call other people pedophiles unless you have evidence that they are, in fact, pedophiles. This is not a suggestion. It is not open for debate. If you personally feel unable to comply with this rule, then you need to find another message board that will tolerate that type of content. This one won't.

Watermock (RIP) could become as abrasive and insulting as all hell. He wasn't easy to rein in. But even he eventually learned that "dimwit" was a relatively safe insult to throw around. This little skirmish was nothing compared to a Slap vs Watermock flame war.
                            I miss -Slap- and Watermock.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

I miss -Slap- and Watermock.
                              I miss them too -- but some of their clashes were -- um, not a whole lot of fun for the moderator team.

Comment

I miss them too -- but some of their clashes were -- um, not a whole lot of fun for the moderator team.
                                We had some very horny posters, but they only whined a little bit compared to some of the current crop.

Comment

Working...
                                X