This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
    I need a buddy cop series starring Jimbo and LockedIn.
    You girls need to behave.
    I have one of my bitches put on ignore already. You need to behave!

Comment

• Originally posted by LockedIn View Post
      nice and clean forum now....... very clean... no wierdos.....
      If we had REP, I'd give it to you for this!

And then I'd give you another REP for being able to figure out the algorithm for putting someone on your ignore list. (Take three posters with 0-5 posts, multiply it by two posters with 75-100 posts, divide it by pi, multiply it by itself squared, and sacrifice an adolescent female goat).

GreatBronco16 is the real hero here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

If we had REP, I'd give it to you for this!

And then I'd give you another REP for being able to figure out the algorithm for putting someone on your ignore list. (Take three posters with 0-5 posts, multiply it by two posters with 75-100 posts, divide it by pi, multiply it by itself squared, and sacrifice an adolescent female goat).

GreatBronco16 is the real hero here.
        Is that why he keeps getting a pass on the pedo thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Here he’s again, the spokesperson for LABF suggesting certain members out to be banned!

Why do you keep referring to LABF as pedo and still keep getting a pass?
          You are the only one who seems to be wrapped up in that issue more than anybody else?
          Nobody gives a **** about what you say around heee te, but somehow you want to put yourself in the spotlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post
            Here he’s again, the spokesperson for LABF suggesting certain members out to be banned!

Why do you keep referring to LABF as pedo and still keep getting a pass?
            You are the only one who seems to be wrapped up in that issue more than anybody else?
            Nobody gives a **** about what you say around heee te, but somehow you want to put yourself in the spotlight.
            You seem to care a lot about what I have to say, strafey baby. I know it was you who ordered the code red. I always knew it was you. 😘

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
              I need a buddy cop series starring Jimbo and LockedIn.
              Bwahahahaha

Comment

You seem to care a lot about what I have to say, strafey baby. I know it was you who ordered the code red. I always knew it was you. 😘
                WTF is code red?

You just need to bring the ass-kissery down a notch.

Comment

WTF is code red?

When your TV stays glued to Fox News 24/7/365 you're going to miss a few things, Cletus.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

When your TV stays glued to Fox News 24/7/365 you're going to miss a few things, Cletus.
                    Is that something only exclusively shown on cnn and the New York Times?
                    lol πŸ˜‚

Comment

WTF is code red?

You just need to bring the ass-kissery down a notch.
                      You never saw β€œA Few Good Men”? πŸ€” If not, I highly recommend it. Jack Nicholson is awesome in that movie.

Comment

What 'pedo' thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

What 'pedo' thing?
                          Originally posted by DomCasual
                          I'll be specific with this, since there might seem to be some ambiguity. Saying someone goes on "sex vacations" is probably okay (albeit stupid, IMO). Saying someone is a predator is also probably okay (heck, some sports teams have been named predators - in some contexts, it would be considered a compliment). Neither of those things are illegal. Implying that either of those things pertains to children is baseless (as it pertains to anyone here), gross, and not acceptable here.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...55#post2628055
                          You continue to blatantly violate the rules, and you get a pass every time.

Comment

You continue to blatantly violate the rules, and you get a pass every time.
                            Man, you’re digging old posts to get your way to a 1000 posts in nine days.
                            hey, just 5 more posts from 40 posts you needed this morning, and you’ll be there just before noon.

Comment

Man, you’re digging old posts to get your way to a 1000 posts in nine days.
                              hey, just 5 more posts from 40 posts you needed this morning, and you’ll be there just before noon.
                              It's not an "old post," Cletus.

The rule is still in effect, as disappointing as that may be for pedo projectors.

Comment

It's not an "old post," Cletus.

The rule is still in effect, as disappointing as that may be for pedo projectors.
                                You did it!
                                You beat the deadline of 12 noon!
                                You’re an animal. Congrats on posting 1000 times in 9 days!!!!
                                That’s nothing short of remarkable!
                                What a career!
                                🎊 πŸŽ‰ 🎈 πŸŽ‡ πŸ”₯ 🧨

Comment

Working...
                                X