This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strafen View Post

It’s ok for you to change people’s name to things like “Shane Hannity” “GreatBozo 16” but it’s absolutely NOT ok to for somebody to change yours to LaPredator.
    Soon there will be another rule implemented to protect you.
    Oh man I freaking love it. He so mad.

Comment

• Calling BS on the story where Shane's crazy neighbor tried to kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
        Calling BS on the story where Shane's crazy neighbor tried to kill him.
        If anything happened, the guy probably just whooped his ass because Shane was being Shane. A little Rand Paul special.

Comment

Do not post the link just to prove this imbecile wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Oh man I freaking love it. He so mad.
            That's been his theme every freaking day. I'm stunned no mods have yet come to his rescue.

Comment

Yup. Link or GTFO.

Comment

• Yeah, it didn't happen.

Comment

• I'm highly skeptical. A claim that cannot be proven isn't worth taking seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post

It’s ok for you to change people’s name to things like “Shane Hannity” “GreatBozo 16” but it’s absolutely NOT ok to for somebody to change yours to LaPredator.
                    Soon there will be another rule implemented to protect you.
                    I just want to know why he refers to me as "LAPredator."

If it's a reference to Shane's earlier allegations, then the mods have already ruled that such behavior is unacceptable.

If it's not a reference to said allegations, then what, exactly, is he talking about?

He didn't start referring to me as "LAPredator" until after Shane's allegations, so, naturally, I'm curious.

Fair enough question, don't you think?

Comment

• What is with these right wingers equating pedophilia allegations with calling someone stupid? Why would that make sense to anyone with a functioning brain?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                        What is with these right wingers equating pedophilia allegations with calling someone stupid? Why would that make sense to anyone with a functioning brain?
                        Their collective brain function isn't sufficient to understand.

Comment

What is with these right wingers equating pedophilia allegations with calling someone stupid? Why would that make sense to anyone with a functioning brain?
                          They're imitating their hero in the WH, who they see as totally above accountability for his words or deeds.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Comment

You answered your own question.

Comment

• Yeah I lost sight of the fact that Strafen was saying it when I made that post

Comment

• Do NOT post the link that would reveal any personal information about Shane.
                                That’s what they’re really after.
                                This should override anything these freaking imbeciles want you to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X