This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Still butt hurt over being denied your “right” to falsely accuse other forum members of child sexual abuse, I see.

Poor little creepy, maladjusted sociopath.
    What are you talking about? I have never done anything like that. You are the guy getting away with making threads of pedophile accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane Hannity

What are you talking about? I have never done anything like that. You are the guy getting away with making threads of pedophile accusations.
      Doubling down on the unfounded allegations now, are you?

Comment

• I will wait for you to explain your comment of accusing other forum members of child abuse. I have never accused anyone on this site of anything except for a moderator for not doing their job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane Hannity
          I will wait for you to explain your comment of accusing other forum members of child abuse. I have never accused anyone on this site of anything except for a moderator for not doing their job.
          Whatever you say, “Jim.” 🙄

Comment

• Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post
            I will wait for you to explain your comment of accusing other forum members of child abuse. I have never accused anyone on this site of anything except for a moderator for not doing their job.
            I take my instructions from the guy who built this forum; not from some random newcomer who's been here for a whole month.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post
              Do you just not care that you have no idea what you're talking about? You have been here a month. If you are who you say you are, then you have no concept of anything that has happened in the past. You've known Shane for a month. You've known the other conservative "freedom fighters" here for a month. You've known Blue for a month.

All of a sudden, you are an expert on not just the board dynamics here, but also what it means to moderate this board. This is in spite of the fact that, based on conversations I've had with you, it appears you've never actually read our forum guidelines.

In our moderator discussions, there are basically two theories, as it pertains to you. Neither of them is very flattering.

1) You are Shane. Thus, you are a liar. (For the record, I don't think any if us really believes this to be true.)

2) You are what you say you are: that is, some guy that stumbled upon this place several weeks ago. And in your short time here, Shane has been banned for all but maybe a week, collectively. In that week, you have become so, um, preoccupied with him, you spend literally hundreds of posts not just defending him, but revering him. You are putting your entire reputation here (for whatever that is worth) behind Shane, despite having no understanding of Shane's history here.

From your perspective, you see a guy who apparently aligns politically with your own leanings. You see one or two incidents that you've interpreted in a vacuum. And without any context that involves Shane having been banned literally dozens of times over several years - easily more than any other poster here - you've made a judgement that you feel so strongly about, you're willing to breathlessly defend it, like a tween who just thinks it's just so, so unfair that people WON'T LEAVE JUSTIN BIEBER ALONE!

From our perspective (especially as moderators), we see a guy (Shane) who is literally at the end of his rope here - a guy who has thumbed his nose at the rules so egregiously and frequently, the only debate that comes up about him is whether or not this should be the time when we scroll down under "length of ban" to check the "permanent" field.

Your worship is just so misplaced. Shane is not a bad guy - I have said that over and over again. But his wounds here are all self-inflicted. He's more Charles Manson than John Galt. That makes you more Squeaky Fromme than Degney Taggart. It's all very odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Do you just not care that you have no idea what you're talking about? You have been here a month. If you are who you say you are, then you have no concept of anything that has happened in the past. You've known Shane for a month. You've known the other conservative "freedom fighters" here for a month. You've known Blue for a month.

All of a sudden, you are an expert on not just the board dynamics here, but also what it means to moderate this board. This is in spite of the fact that, based on conversations I've had with you, it appears you've never actually read our forum guidelines.

In our moderator discussions, there are basically two theories, as it pertains to you. Neither of them is very flattering.

1) You are Shane. Thus, you are a liar. (For the record, I don't think any if us really believes this to be true.)

2) You are what you say you are: that is, some guy that stumbled upon this place several weeks ago. And in your short time here, Shane has been banned for all but maybe a week, collectively. In that week, you have become so, um, preoccupied with him, you spend literally hundreds of posts not just defending him, but revering him. You are putting your entire reputation here (for whatever that is worth) behind Shane, despite having no understanding of Shane's history here.

From your perspective, you see a guy who apparently aligns politically with your own leanings. You see one or two incidents that you've interpreted in a vacuum. And without any context that involves Shane having been banned literally dozens of times over several years - easily more than any other poster here - you've made a judgement that you feel so strongly about, you're willing to breathlessly defend it, like a tween who just thinks it's just so, so unfair that people WON'T LEAVE JUSTIN BIEBER ALONE!

From our perspective (especially as moderators), we see a guy (Shane) who is literally at the end of his rope here - a guy who has thumbed his nose at the rules so egregiously and frequently, the only debate that comes up about him is whether or not this should be the time when we scroll down under "length of ban" to check the "permanent" field.

Your worship is just so misplaced. Shane is not a bad guy - I have said that over and over again. But his wounds here are all self-inflicted. He's more Charles Manson than John Galt. That makes you more Squeaky Fromme than Degney Taggart. It's all very odd.
                The Dolphins guy post is 100% accurate from what i have seen.

Really again with the Shane nonsense? You do know that Shane had a mentally ill neighbor try to kill him and it made the news and everything right?

I dont see how he said anything as bad and done as trying to bait people like this LA guy does.

Comment

• ...well, in fairness, you've only been here for six months, MAGAMAN. The forum isn't going to capriciously change its rules -- rules that have worked well here for 19 years -- just to suit newcomers who think they know a better way of doing things. Nor is it reasonable to expect us to. It's TJ's forum and TJ's rules and our options are to either abide by TJ's rules or leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

Really again with the Shane nonsense? You do know that Shane had a mentally ill neighbor try to kill him and it made the news and everything right?

I dont see how he said anything as bad and done as trying to bait people like this LA guy does.
                    Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

>>Your worship is just so misplaced. Shane is not a bad guy - I have said that over and over again. But his wounds here are all self-inflicted. He's more Charles Manson than John Galt. That makes you more Squeaky Fromme than Degney Taggart. It's all very odd.<<
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8bP9R1PN4JCAIvLwBCdXbTqplMRu422GrJgv-7ckwL9td&amp;s.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	2649019

"Squeaky." I have a feeling that's gonna stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Link?
                        Back story:

GreatBozo16 continues to refer to me as "LAPredator."

I have asked him on several occasions to explain why (assuming the moniker is not a reference to Shane's earlier allegations) he refers to me as a "predator," and, according to the slow kids in the red hats, that's me "baiting" him.

No, I'm not kidding. 🤣

Comment

• I can't believe poor wee naif LINO bong boy's many personalities are still around.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Back story:

GreatBozo16 continues to refer to me as "LAPredator."

I have asked him on several occasions to explain why (assuming the moniker is not a reference to Shane's earlier allegations) he refers to me as a "predator," and, according to the slow kids in the red hats, that's me "baiting" him.

No, I'm not kidding. 🤣
                            It’s ok for you to change people’s name to things like “Shane Hannity” “GreatBozo 16” but it’s absolutely NOT ok to for somebody to change yours to LaPredator.
                            Soon there will be another rule implemented to protect you.

Comment

• Did you brush away Shane’s tears and tell him to hush now as he poured his heart out to you, MAGAboy?

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Link?
                                Please, DO NOT provide the link to these mother****ers. All they want is to seek personal information about Shane.
                                Please, DO NOT post the link here.

Comment

Working...
                                X