This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsubstantiated Allegations of Pedophilia

Pedophilia is a serious and disgusting crime. It's not an allegation to be tossed around capriciously or thoughtlessly. The only instance in which it is acceptable for anyone (whether a public figure or an ordinary OM WRP poster) to be characterized as a pedophile is if they have been convicted of that crime.

I’m assuming you’re reacting in favor of the liberal members of this board in response to the multiple videos showing MR. Biden inappropriately touching little girls.
    Just because he hasn’t convicted as a pedophile, it doesn’t mean he’s not.
    The videos speak for themselves showing the man having some issues around little gira, not only by his actions but by what he says also.

Last edited by strafen; 05-26-2020, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
      I’m assuming you’re reacting in favor of the liberal members of this board in response to the multiple videos showing MR. Biden inappropriately touching little girls.
      Just because he hasn’t convicted as a pedophile, it doesn’t mean he’s not.
      The videos speak for themselves showing the man having some issues around little gira, not only by his actions but by what he says also.

People in these forums call people on both sides of the political aisle pedophiles. This means people would have to stop calling your favorite President one as well.

How you manage to be so obtuse having everything simply laid out in small words is mystery within itself.

Comment

Originally posted by swaiy View Post

People in these forums call people on both sides of the political aisle pedophiles. This means people would have to stop calling your favorite President one as well.

How you manage to be so obtuse having everything simply laid out in small words is mystery within itself.
        How's the weather in Moscow?

Comment

Did you closely watch and listen to the video?!
          How can you steer away from that and don’t condone those actions, but defend it?!
          If you ever see an adult molesting a child on a video, you can’t just call that person a pedophile because he hasn’t been convicted as such?

Those children you see in that video are still very young to know what was being done to them.
          I’m pretty sure has it been Trump that you would’ve never given him the benefit of the doubt. will you have?!
          Of course not, you won’t.
          Or Trump saying your ain’t black without the whole world descending upon him calling him a racist?
          Need to say no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

How's the weather in Moscow?
            I’m not sure I gather the context of your question.

Comment

Did you closely watch and listen to the video?!
              How can you steer away from that and don’t condone those actions, but defend it?!
              If you ever see an adult molesting a child on a video, you can’t just call that person a pedophile because he hasn’t been convicted as such?

Those children you see in that video are still very young to know what was being done to them.
              I’m pretty sure has it been Trump that you would’ve never given him the benefit of the doubt. will you have?!
              Of course not, you won’t.
              Or Trump saying your ain’t black without the whole world descending upon him calling him a racist?
              Need to say no more.
              I didn’t respond one way or the other. I do not support Joe Biden. I commented on how simple it is to follow the ****ing rules and right in the thread describing the rules, you tap dance on them.

Like I said, obtuse. And let’s stop pretending that you give a **** what black people think because I know you don’t.

Comment

I'm sure lots of pedophiles groom potential victims in front of many cameras, and with the families there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                  Pedophilia is a serious and disgusting crime. It's not an allegation to be tossed around capriciously or thoughtlessly. The only instance in which it is acceptable for anyone (whether a public figure or an ordinary OM WRP poster) to be characterized as a pedophile is if they have been convicted of that crime.
                  For the record, pedophilia is not a crime, it's a mental disorder. No one will ever be convicted of pedophilia. Acting on those urges is when a crime is committed... usually something like criminal sexual abuse of a minor/child... and also, not everyone that commits that crime is a pedophile.

Anyway, the topic is not going to go away as the election draws closer. It will be brought up regularly. It's some creepy ass **** at best, and there's a lot of examples of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

For the record, pedophilia is not a crime, it's a mental disorder. No one will ever be convicted of pedophilia. Acting on those urges is when a crime is committed.
                    You are correct. Next Blue needs to start a thread on 'Unsubstantiated Allegations of Psychopathy.'

Comment

TJ and the moderator team made it abundantly clear a month ago that this sort of content isn't acceptable, nor is it going to be tolerated here. There are plenty of other places on the internet that will -- we recommend that you take it there.

Comment

I didn’t respond one way or the other. I do not support Joe Biden. I commented on how simple it is to follow the ****ing rules and right in the thread describing the rules, you tap dance on them.

Like I said, obtuse. And let’s stop pretending that you give a **** what black people think because I know you don’t.
                        I don’t know who you are you freakin moron!
                        Do I know you?
                        Do you know me?
                        No, you don’t. Why don’t you shut your ****ing mouth up?
                        Go and **** yourself?
                        Last edited by strafen; 05-26-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I don’t know who you are you freakin moron!
                          Do I know you?
                          Do you know me?
                          No, you don’t. Why don’t you shut your ****ing mouth up?
                          Go and **** yourself?
                          In this area, you should definitely lead by example.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

For the record, pedophilia is not a crime, it's a mental disorder. No one will ever be convicted of pedophilia. Acting on those urges is when a crime is committed... usually something like criminal sexual abuse of a minor/child... and also, not everyone that commits that crime is a pedophile.

Anyway, the topic is not going to go away as the election draws closer. It will be brought up regularly. It's some creepy ass **** at best, and there's a lot of examples of it.
                            Accusing other forum members, without evidence, of “abusing pre-teen girls” or taking “underage sex trips” is exactly what the bottom feeders you’re defending are doing here.

Save your semantic arguments for the comment section at Breitbart.

Comment

What a great mod this place has. Makes up rules as she goes along because her candidate got exposed as a pedophile.

Comment

Working...
                              X