U.S. Could Have Saved 36,000 Lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Could Have Saved 36,000 Lives

U.S. Could Have Saved 36,000 Lives If Social Distancing Started 1 Week Earlier: Study

At least that many deaths are on 45's hands.

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Exponential spread.... have the feeling we’re heading right back to it. Oh well.

Comment

I'm expecting 3,000 deaths/day in a couple of weeks.

Comment

“Not unlike a room full of mowed down kindergarteners after a mass shooting.... it’s the price of freedom.... and I want all you can eat ribs at Applebees, so....”

Comment

What about if Cuomo didn't use nursing homes as rehab facilities, CV19 quarantine facilities along with the nursing home? I'm sure you guys blame 45 for that too.

Comment

That is just a wild ass guess. I expect 8 to 9k deaths a day every day. That is just the way it is.

Comment

That’s the point of your thread. Do not blame China, let’s blame our president on a virus that has no precedent and no one could’ve predicted which way this thing was going to go, nobody!
              Now we’re playing the would’ve, should’ve, could’ve game assigning some random numbers of potentially saved lives that no one again, knew anything with certainty, and if there’s anything we’ve learned throughout the Trump’s administration is that media and the deep state will do anything to bring him down and smear his work, so it’s hard to read an article like this and not to think there’s a nefarious agenda behind it.
              So, would’ve, could’ve, should’ve doesn’t cut it, those ARE NOT FACTS...
              Last edited by strafen; 05-23-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

You don’t even know anyone in particular with the Kung flu virus.
                That kind of number of deaths are the democrats wet dream, they think that’s the only way Trump will lose the election so they’re betting and wishing death upon thousands of Americans to fulfill their diabolical plans.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

That is just a wild ass guess. I expect 8 to 9k deaths a day every day. That is just the way it is.
                  A 9/11 every day for day after day is a nothingburger.

Got it.

Comment

Ya if Cuomo was dead before it started.

lmao at all you ass hats trying to blame others. Try blaming the idiots whose priority was impeachment back when this started not covid.

cuomo lying through his ass.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...rk-coronavirus

Comment

Let’s hope you are one of them.

3 weeks ago :

“I expect thousands of deaths in florida!!!”

3 weeks later :

“wrong bitch”

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Let’s hope you are one of them.

3 weeks ago :

“I expect thousands of deaths in florida!!!”

3 weeks later :

“wrong bitch”
                        I would have thought you'd be exhausted by now, but I guess there's always more booze.

Out of curiosity, what's your drink of choice? I'm guessing Jack Daniels?

Comment

A 9/11 every day for day after day is a nothingburger.

Got it.
                          You should be torching NY for how they handled it if you were really that concerned about the deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You should be torching NY for how they handled it if you were really that concerned about the deaths.
                            Your lips are stained orange.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

That’s the point of your thread. Do not blame China, let’s blame our president on a virus that has no precedent and no one could’ve predicted which way this thing was going to go, nobody!
                              Now we’re playing the would’ve, should’ve, could’ve game assigning some random numbers of potentially saved lives that no one again, knew anything with certainty, and if there’s anything we’ve learned throughout the Trump’s administration is that media and the deep state will do anything to bring him down and smear his work, so it’s hard to read an article like this and not to think there’s a nefarious agenda behind it.
                              So, would’ve, could’ve, should’ve doesn’t cut it, those ARE NOT FACTS...
                              L0L @ your dumb ass thinking whatever China did or didn’t do somehow excuses the reality TV fraud’s failure to defend America.

Don’t you MAGAts ever take responsibility for anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X