X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Is it a coincidence that out of all the people that were banned the libs who hate my guts for no reason... have singled out me as the mastermind?
    They accuse everyone they hate of having sockpuppets. They've done it to me off and on for years. I'm a guy from Texas, according to them. It seems to be the more you get under their skin, the more conspiracy theories they whip up about you. Think of it as a badge of honor and wear it proudly.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    Yeah, you absolutely had something to do with all the duplicate accounts coming here and trying to defend your actions.
    And he’s dumb enough to think it’s not obvious to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Yeah, you absolutely had something to do with all the duplicate accounts coming here and trying to defend your actions.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Is it a coincidence that out of all the people that were banned the libs who hate my guts for no reason... have singled out me as the mastermind?

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Cool story.

You make it sound like busting your balls and keeping you honest is hard work or something.

Look at the facts:

1. "Jim" and the other fake accounts were created just a matter of hours after Shane was banned.
    2. "Jim" and the others, upon creating the aforementioned accounts, proceeded directly to the WRP forum (bypassed the main forum) where they commenced to whine about Shane's "mistreatment" by the mods.
    3. "Jim" and the others, upon their arrival to the WRP forum, proceeded to bump threads created by Shane and to provide continuity to Shane's topics, arguments and grievances.
    4. Since their arrival to the forum, "Jim" and the others have spent the vast majority of their time here complaining to the mods about Shane's "mistreatment."

If this evidence isn't compelling enough for you, then you're either really obtuse or just willfully ignorant.
    Well said. Even if these guys were friends of Shane in real life, there’s no way they would spend this much time and effort defending him, and like you said, right from the get go. That clown “Jim” tearfully said he was leaving the Mane and even compared Shane’s banning to Kristalnacht, which was absurdly offensive. He’s outed himself.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkie View Post

You’ve been here since 2003, and you don’t remember when W*gs was on the right arguing with LABF almost as bad as Shane does now?

All these 2020 “Shane clones” are very suspect. I’d bet the farm that they aren’t all new member accounts if there was a way to prove it.
    LABF ruined your head too. Sad.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

Your obsession with Shane goes back months and months. Its gotten so bad, it has spread to you think every new account is Shane.

I am just trying to find out why you are attacking Lockedin. So I am done with this.
    lolololol

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post

I'm saying that because it's true. You're a disturbed individual.

This is what you think blacks do and are:
    No you have a serious issue with only being able to point accusatory fingers at white people, specifically ones that are outside the left ideological orbit. It's ALL over your posts. Every. Single. One.

I didn't say that I saw that's what blacks do. I was obviously speaking within the context of committing a crime and getting in trouble with the law. YOU took it upon yourself to play make-believe like I was broad-brushing an entire race of people which I obviously was NOT. Stop lying for once in your life, old man.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

You only feel comfortable saying that because I'm white.
    I'm saying that because it's true. You're a disturbed individual.

This is what you think blacks do and are:

I commit violent acts, join gangs, peddle poison in my community to my people, and then put on a sad face and blame it on teh whyte mang

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied

You are very disturbed.

You only feel comfortable saying that because I'm white.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

True - that way I could get Affirmative Action handouts and reams of apologists demanding my freedom when I commit violent acts, join gangs, peddle poison in my community to my people, and then put on a sad face and blame it on teh whyte mang. Dumb ****s like you lap it up every time.
    You are very disturbed.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied

Too bad you weren't born black.
    True - that way I could get Affirmative Action handouts and reams of apologists demanding my freedom when I commit violent acts, join gangs, peddle poison in my community to my people, and then put on a sad face and blame it on teh whyte mang. Dumb ****s like you lap it up every time.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied

You're dying on that beach.
    Speak of the devil(s).

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Not hard when one of the personalities average post consist of 2-3 words. ; )
    The same one that alternates between short one-liners and meme spamming?

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
    LAPredator can't decide which account to post from it looks like.
    You're dying on that beach.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X