Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco
    Biden was literally quoted "We do everything but hang people for jaywalking in this bill"

Joe Biden bragged about a harsh 1992 crime bill that did 'everything but hang people for jaywalking'

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...-senate-2019-6
    Could you imagine if he picks Kamala Harris for a VP? She said she would be the “prosecuting President” last year when she was running.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSojia View Post
      The bad faith and hypocrisy from the Biff Tannen fan club in here is just astounding. Have you people selectively forgot all the things Trump has said about women and minorities? He referred to places like Haiti and other African countries as "****holes". You people couldn't care less about black people, so save this BS.

Biden has a lot of issues, and he was like my 7th or 8th choice for a dem candidate, but I would vote for him over Trump 100 out of 100 times.
      Yeah, this pretty much sums it up for me. Biden is awful, but people who support Trump making a big deal out of this is a joke. Trump does and says worse things almost daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Yeah, this pretty much sums it up for me. Biden is awful, but people who support Trump making a big deal out of this is a joke. Trump does and says worse things almost daily.
        It’s really just TJ. 90% of the posts in this thread are from him.

Comment

• If you remember, Obama spoke different to a black majority crowd than he did at a state of the union or other event, he pandered too but biden has proved he can’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

It's terrifying how completely and utterly insane Taco has become.

Comment

• Trend going strong today. Currently at #1.

#JoeBidenIsRacist

Forget about whether you agree with it or not and think about the mechanics of what Joe just did. If you want to understand modern politics, you have to understand that memes are the most powerful political source in the world right now because of their power to shape the dialogue and narrative in compact and powerful forms. To analyze who is winning, simply look at the hashtags that are winning and examine the meme warfare happening in those tags.

Like it or not, the Trump campaign understands this and is dominating the meme war. And right now, Joe Biden is like an oil tanker gushing oil into his own gulf and setting it on fire.

Comment

• Bots make trending bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post

It's terrifying how completely and utterly insane Taco has become.
                  lol

Literally everything LABF says is a lie that can be proven to be a lie. He started with Trump calling Mexicans rapists. That's nonsense and anyone who believes this does so only because it confirms their bias. Trump did not say that and I refuse to interpret the world through your confirmation bias.

It doesn't matter to me whether you like Trump or not. If your basis for trying to influence me starts with a lie that you've wholly bought into, then you've lost your influence at square one. Trump has not said a single racist thing towards Mexican people. He did, however, speak out against illegal immigrants. I understand that your politics requires you to take leaps and over-connect dots to maintain your bias, but I know all too well the problems that illegal immigrants cause for the legal ones. I'm glad that we have a president who is willing to raise this issue and try to work on a solution. This issue would be a lot better if the Democrats would just deal with Trump on the Dreamers. But they won't and Dreamers are starting to wake up to the Democrats duplicity on this. Very few Dreamer are interested in sacrificing their shot at citizenship for future illegals. Many of them are all for border security if it means they can find some semblance of security in their life. Democrats are playing a dangerous game with Dreamers right now that I don't think is going to pay off for them in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                    Bots make trending bull****.
                    Bots don't make memes though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post

Bots don't make memes though.
                      Taking Twitter seriously is moronic. It’s so filled with bots it’s bull****.

Comment

Trend going strong today. Currently at #1.

#JoeBidenIsRacist

Forget about whether you agree with it or not and think about the mechanics of what Joe just did. If you want to understand modern politics, you have to understand that memes are the most powerful political source in the world right now because of their power to shape the dialogue and narrative in compact and powerful forms. To analyze who is winning, simply look at the hashtags that are winning and examine the meme warfare happening in those tags.

Like it or not, the Trump campaign understands this and is dominating the meme war. And right now, Joe Biden is like an oil tanker gushing oil into his own gulf and setting it on fire.
                        That the cult supports Trump, while pointing the 'racist' finger at anyone, is simply projecting.

Trump and racism: What do the data say?

First, Donald Trump’s support in the 2016 campaign was clearly driven by racism, sexism, and xenophobia. While some observers have explained Trump’s success as a result of economic anxiety, the data demonstrate that anti-immigrant sentiment, racism, and sexism are much more strongly related to support for Trump. Trump’s much-discussed vote advantage with non-college-educated whites is misleading; when accounting for racism and sexism, the education gap among whites in the 2016 election returns to the typical levels of previous elections since 2000. Trump did not do especially well with non-college-educated whites, compared to other Republicans. He did especially well with white people who express sexist views about women and who deny racism exists.

Even more alarmingly, there is a clear correlation between Trump campaign events and incidents of prejudiced violence. FBI data show that since Trump’s election there has been an anomalous spike in hate crimes concentrated in counties where Trump won by larger margins. It was the second-largest uptick in hate crimes in the 25 years for which data are available, second only to the spike after September 11, 2001. Though hate crimes are typically most frequent in the summer, in 2016 they peaked in the fourth quarter (October-December). This new, higher rate of hate crimes continued throughout 2017.

The association between Trump and hate crimes is not limited to the election itself. Another study, based on data collected by the Anti-Defamation League, shows that counties that hosted a Trump campaign rally in 2016 saw hate crime rates more than double compared to similar counties that did not host a rally.

Unfortunately, there is little reason to expect this research to have much impact on public attitudes; increasingly, partisanship skews what Americans think qualifies as racist. But there is no excuse for avoiding clear, accurate descriptions of American political dynamics. When the data show that President Trump’s support stems from racist and sexist beliefs, and that his election emboldened Americans to engage in racist behavior, it is the responsibility of social scientists and other political observers to say so.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...-the-data-say/

Comment

• The Effect of President Trump’s Election on Hate Crimes

Griffin Edwards* & Stephen Rushin**

ABSTRACT

Objectives: A number of critics predicted that President Donald Trump’s divisive rhetoric during the presidential campaign and his subsequent election would embolden hate crime perpetrators, thereby contributing to more hate crimes. Media commentators have dubbed this the Trump Effect.

This Essay empirically evaluates the relationship between President Trump’s rise to power and the recent increase in reported hate crimes.Methods: We use time series analysis and panel regression techniques to examine the relationship between President Trump’s election and trends in reported hate crime rates at the national and local level from 1992 through 2017.

Results: President Trump’s election was associated with a statistically significant surge in reported hate crimes across the United States, even when controlling for alternative explanations.Counties that voted for President Trump by the widest margins in the presidential election experienced the largest increases in reported hate crimes.

Conclusions: Using the data from this study, we offer a novel theory that builds on the existing literature on the causes of hate crimes. We hypothesize that it was not just Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric throughout the political campaign that caused hate crimes to increase. Rather, we argue that it was Trump’s subsequent election as President of the United States that may have validated this rhetoric in eyes of perpetrators and fueled the hate crime surge.
                          https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3102652

Comment

• I love how the anti Trumpers are in here trying to cover for a racist like Joe Biden because...….Well Trump said this and Trump that too, so it's ok.

Comment

If Trump has said anything racist, I've never seen it. I've seen stuff that white liberals have insisted was racist, but doesn't land.

I know this: he's never said a racist thing about hispanics. If he had, he wouldn't have numbers breaking 35% of the demographic.

You want to talk about racism in this country. Look no further than my people. A demographic that the media absolutely REFUSES to cover are legal hispanic immigrants. The reason: because we're largely conservative. If you see a legal hispanic conservative in the news, you've found a unicorn. Name one. Might as well try naming a hispanic in the news period. The only name most people can come up with is Ana Navarro - a Democrat masquerading as a Republican as part of the play on CNN. Conservative hispanics are invisible in this country - but it's not because they don't exist.

Tell us Taco, what about Biden's statement makes it racist? Mind you, I'm not arguing that it is not, I'm asking you to define, in specific term, how it is.
                              Last edited by Fedaykin; 05-23-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post

Tell us Taco, what about Biden's statement makes it racist? Mind you, I'm not arguing that it is not, I'm asking you to define, in specific term, how it is.
                                What does it matter what I think? I'm not a Black American voter. My thoughts have no impact on how Biden's sentiments affect their social dynamics and spheres of influence. I'm a spectator, nothing more. I can tell you how Trumps words affected me as a Mexican American, but I have no way to tell you how Biden's words affect African Americans. I can only tell you what I'm observing from the Black Americans in my timeline. Right now, I'm observing a cultural civil war erupting that looks to go on for months.

This has been trending at #1 all day:
                                #JoeBidenIsRacist

Comment

Working...
                                X