No announcement yet.

Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Trump has said anything racist, I've never seen it. I've seen stuff that white liberals have insisted was racist, but doesn't land.

I know this: he's never said a racist thing about hispanics. If he had, he wouldn't have numbers breaking 35% of the demographic.

You want to talk about racism in this country. Look no further than my people. A demographic that the media absolutely REFUSES to cover are legal hispanic immigrants. The reason: because we're largely conservative. If you see a legal hispanic conservative in the news, you've found a unicorn. Name one. Might as well try naming a hispanic in the news period. The only name most people can come up with is Ana Navarro - a Democrat masquerading as a Republican as part of the play on CNN. Conservative hispanics are invisible in this country - but it's not because they don't exist.

Comment

• This is turning into a disaster.

Comment

• Comment

• This might be the worst thing a politician has ever done on the campaign trail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            If Trump has said anything racist, I've never seen it. I've seen stuff that white liberals have insisted was racist, but doesn't land.

I know this: he's never said a racist thing about hispanics. If he had, he wouldn't have numbers breaking 35% of the demographic.

You want to talk about racism in this country. Look no further than my people. A demographic that the media absolutely REFUSES to cover are legal hispanic immigrants. The reason: because we're largely conservative. If you see a legal hispanic conservative in the news, you've found a unicorn. Name one. Might as well try naming a hispanic in the news period. The only name most people can come up with is Ana Navarro - a Democrat masquerading as a Republican as part of the play on CNN. Conservative hispanics are invisible in this country - but it's not because they don't exist.
            You would have to be straight up delusional not to see tRump is a racist. From calling Mexicans “rapists” to “**** hole countries” to the Central Park Five, to birtherism, to being sued for housing discrimination against blacks to defending Nazis as “fine people” to using racial slurs when addressing Native American WWII vets...the list goes on and on.

Do you really think it’s just a coincidence that every white supremacist group in the country hails tRump as its champion?

And Hispanics who vote Republican are a minority in America.

Comment

• Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Trump has repeatedly claimed he’s “the least racist person.” His history suggests otherwise.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history

Comment

• An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

His racism and intolerance have always been in evidence; only slowly did he begin to understand how to use them to his advantage.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mments/588067/

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                  This might be the worst thing a politician has ever done on the campaign trail.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

Joe Biden releases statement: “I could stand in the middle of black communities and tell them they ain’t black if they don’t vote for me, and I wouldn’t lose any voters. CORNPOP”
                    Indelicately put, but he’s not wrong.

What does that say about the Klansman who currently occupies the WH?

The choice is a no-brainer for everyone who’s not a MAGAt.

Comment

• Comment

• Got get that black vote!!! Lmao at this pandering clown.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/naa...you-aint-black

Comment

• Remind me again of what the GOP offers blacks.

Besides anti-black racism, that is.

Comment

• Comment

• The bad faith and hypocrisy from the Biff Tannen fan club in here is just astounding. Have you people selectively forgot all the things Trump has said about women and minorities? He referred to places like Haiti and other African countries as "****holes". You people couldn't care less about black people, so save this BS.

Biden has a lot of issues, and he was like my 7th or 8th choice for a dem candidate, but I would vote for him over Trump 100 out of 100 times.

Comment

• I don't know. The whole thing seems orchestrated to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X