Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneFalco

what do you think the 1994 Crime Bill did?
    Funny how Biden's background proves he's a "racist" but Rump's background does not. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

The drug war, started by Nixon, is now somehow Biden's fault? lolz
      You’re talking to an adolescent who doesn’t even remember the Dubya administration. 🤣

Comment

Trump didnt make a law that incarcerated millions of people.

Can you show me that part of his background? The law he signed that put more people in prison?
        Doesn't change the fact you're ignoring strong evidence of racism on Rump's part.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

Trump didnt make a law that incarcerated millions of people.

Can you show me that part of his background? The law he signed that put more people in prison? Because Trump actually did the opposite. He released thousands of non violent offenders from prison.
          Get your history straight.

In June 1971, President Nixon declared a “war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of federal drug control agencies, and pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/br...story-drug-war

Comment

It’s also true that a majority of the Congressional Black Caucus supported the legislation, though then-President Bill Clinton had to meet with the CBC to garner enough votes to get the bill over the finish line. The Baltimore Sun reported on Aug. 18, 1994, that at least three members of the caucus had switched their votes after meeting with Clinton at the White House. Before that meeting, “10 of the 38 black Democrats in the House voted against him when the crime bill, in an embarrassing setback for the administration, failed on a procedural motion. They were protesting the application of the death penalty to 60 more crimes,” the Sun reported.

Nearly 40 African American religious leaders released a statement supporting the bill, saying: “While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill’s goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children.” And 10 African American mayors wrote to the chairman of the CBC, Rep. Kweisi Mfume, pledging their support for the bill, even if it lacked a racial justice provision the White House was prepared to give up to get more votes for the legislation. That provision would have allowed defendants to appeal a death sentence by submitting data that suggested a racial bias in death sentencing in a jurisdiction. “We cannot afford to lose the opportunities this bill provides to the people of our cities,” the mayors wrote, according to the Los Angeles Times on July 15, 1994.
            https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/bi...94-crime-bill/

I guess they were racists too. lolz.

Comment

They were idiots is what they were. Anyone who supported that bill.

Do you have any idea what mandatory mins and 3 strikes did?
              Biden apologized. Did Rump?

Comment

He is they very definition of policy gone nuts. Get caught with any schedule 1 substance 3 times. ****ing life in prison. Its ridiculous that you are even defending it.

Id take 20 Trump presidencies over someone who enacted some **** like that.
                Oh I think the law itself was ****. But your slamming Biden for a mistake (that he later apologized for) while giving Rump a pass for discriminating against black renters (for which he has never apologized) is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

Whats funny is watching you pretend this is going away. just gunna get worse, he can only get more senile as debates near.
                  L0L.

What’s funny is that you don’t realize this distraction of yours is only playing with MAGAts.

Comment

Whats funny is watching you pretend this is going away. just gunna get worse, he can only get more senile as debates near.
                    You keep thinking that, Sparky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Funny how Biden's background proves he's a "racist" but Rump's background does not. Hmmm...
                      Why is Trump supposed to be racist?
                      Biden on the other hand has proven it all by his lone senile pedophile ass...

Comment

• Originally posted by strafen View Post
                        Derp. I'm not paying any attention. Derp.
                        FYP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

You keep thinking that, Sparky.
                          That’s what he said about #ObamaGate. 🤣

Spicoli’s record is almost as bad as TJ’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I absolutely believe he's racist. He's constantly showing that he is. If Trump had said half of the racist things that Joe Biden has said, he wouldn't have been elected because people like myself wouldn't have voted for him. (to be clear, I'm talking real racism, not "what white leftists think is racist.") To date, Trump has not said a single racist thing against hispanics, though I'm sure that there are plenty of white leftists who would disagree with that.
                            Hmmm...so Trump’s not a racist pedophile, but Biden is? Ok.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2ED6B01F-6A41-48B4-B9FE-4B1961F38BF9.gif
Views:	46
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	2633310

Comment

• Yes, that's right.

Comment

• This cat is well out of the bag... The damage control isn't going well at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X