Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I absolutely believe he's racist. He's constantly showing that he is. If Trump had said half of the racist things that Joe Biden has said, he wouldn't have been elected because people like myself wouldn't have voted for him. (to be clear, I'm talking real racism, not "what white leftists think is racist.") To date, Trump has not said a single racist thing against hispanics, though I'm sure that there are plenty of white leftists who would disagree with that.
    Try selling this flat earther-level craziness to African American voters this fall.

Comment

I absolutely believe he's racist. He's constantly showing that he is. If Trump had said half of the racist things that Joe Biden has said, he wouldn't have been elected because people like myself wouldn't have voted for him. (to be clear, I'm talking real racism, not "what white leftists think is racist.") To date, Trump has not said a single racist thing against hispanics, though I'm sure that there are plenty of white leftists who would disagree with that.
      Lol, you’d have voted for him no matter what he did/ said...just be honest, nobody believes otherwise for a second.

He condones sexually assaulting women. You voted for him anyway. That’s just about unforgivable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Try selling this flat earther-level craziness to African American voters this fall.
          TJ is a true believer... nothing gonna change his mind

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco

hey Tony i made you a new avatar for your beliefs and support of Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Lol, you’d have voted for him no matter what he did/ said...just be honest, nobody believes otherwise for a second.

He condones sexually assaulting women. You voted for him anyway. That’s just about unforgivable.

That's not true at all. I was Never Trump before the second debate. Trump is the first Republican presidential nominee I've ever voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco
                  Ah i get . That pastor "aint black"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hmmm... The only way I can see for Joe to pull himself out of this is to name Michelle Obama or Stacey Abrams as his VP.
                        I just looked through the list of Black female representatives from Florida. (There are no black female senators)

I expect we're going to start hearing about one of these ladies rocketing to the top of the list after this.

Comment

Two more potentials, these ones from Michigan.

Comment

A friend just reminded me that Val Demings was on the impeachment team. Given that, I would wager she is the front runner at this point.

Comment

I just looked through the list of Black female representatives from Florida. (There are no black female senators)

I expect we're going to start hearing about one of these ladies rocketing to the top of the list after this.
                              Wilson is known for her large and colorful hats, of which she owns several hundred. She has gone through efforts to get Congress to lift its ban on head coverings during House sessions, which dates back to 1837.[4][5]

Comment

imagine, just imagine if Republicans had the audacity to tell black voters that they aren't black for any reason at all. Democrats are going to have a lot of explaining to do over the next few months. This isn't a Joe Biden phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
                                X