Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

They’re banking on this being about how completely unfit DJT is for the office, and that a recognizable warm body as a choice should do it.

That’s how low our bar has become in the USA. It’s really pathetic.
    And they're going to lose because Trump cultists are going to show up no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

And they're going to lose because Trump cultists are going to show up no matter what.
      Who do independents vote for is the question, Cognitive Decline or Pathological Liar?

I think this will hinge on how bad the second wave of C19 will be come fall... with no treatment or vaccine in sight, once people congregate inside it will be bad...

Comment

Meanwhile...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

165 days to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            Meanwhile...

Context. Darrell C. Scott is an American pastor and a member of President Donald Trump's executive transition team.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Context. Darrell C. Scott is an American pastor and a member of President Donald Trump's executive transition team.
              Context doesn’t matter to TJ or his ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Context doesn’t matter to TJ or his ilk.
                I know, but we all need to push back on the bullshiit. : )

Comment

I know, but we all need to push back on the bullshiit. : )
                  My hats off to you my friend. Fight the good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco
                    That is some of the most racist **** i have ever heard.

@ the Biden supporters on this forum, at this point you have resigned yourself to voting for this racist?

This senile, racist, who fondles teenagers, that shouldn't even be able to drive a car.

Far worse then anything Trump has ever said or done.

You can never.... and i mean never criticize anyone on the right ever again when it comes to race. You are basically voting for a Southern KKK Democrat.
                    "That is some of the most racist **** i have ever heard."

LMFAO! Give me a break, Shane. You don't believe for a minute that Biden is racist. You're only pushing this latest right-wing nonsense to get Rump re-elected. You're not fooling anybody. Why don't you just admit it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

LMFAO! Give me a break, Shane. You don't believe for a minute that Biden is racist. You're only promoting this latest right-wing nonsense to get Rump re-elected. You're not fooling anybody. Why don't you just admit it?
                      Just the idea of a tRump supporter calling someone else a racist is hilarious in and of itself. 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco
                        hats off to anyone who defends a racist like Biden?

Interesting.
                        Cults, irony challenged. lol

Comment

LMFAO! Give me a break, Shane. You don't believe for a minute that Biden is racist. You're only pushing this latest right-wing nonsense to get Rump re-elected. You're not fooling anybody. Why don't you just admit it?
                          Oh he's definitely racist. At the end of an answer to a question about reparations, this is something he actually said, out loud:

We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t want — they don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the phone — make sure that kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background — will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there.

Comment

You don't believe for a minute that Biden is racist.
                            I absolutely believe he's racist. He's constantly showing that he is. If Trump had said half of the racist things that Joe Biden has said, he wouldn't have been elected because people like myself wouldn't have voted for him. (to be clear, I'm talking real racism, not "what white leftists think is racist.") To date, Trump has not said a single racist thing against hispanics, though I'm sure that there are plenty of white leftists who would disagree with that.

Comment

Cults, irony challenged. lol
                              The tRump playbook...

Comment

"Poor kids are just as talented as white kids":

HOLY COW, imagine the FREAKOUT if Trump had said such a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X