No announcement yet.

Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Dimiss” button everytime. I don’t even read your posts Tony. Best just to put me on ignore clown.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Don't get too worked up about it. I heard from the Deep State that Biden is just a stalking horse candidate until June, when he will step down and the REAL candidate will step up.
        I personally think that's likely. I expect we'll see a Hillary/Warren or Hillary/Becoming or Hillary/Abrahms ticket come late August. Though, I'm holding the door open to a Biden/Hillary ticket as well.

Comment

Here we go. Now he's apologizing...

Comment

Lol, DB couldn't handle me! Poor guy, hope I didn't make him cry.

Comment

That’s just Joe being Joe. 🤭

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                Typical Biden stupidity. But, this won't end up mattering even a little bit.
                How many **** ups until it does matter? If the the Dems keep rolling with Biden I'll have no doubts that they don't actually want to beat Trump.

Comment

TJ is obviously very excited about this!
                  Why wouldn't he be? The Dems are making it way too easy for Trump with this senile, racist, rapist as their candidate. Is their goal to see how many people they can make stay at home in disgust rather than vote?

Comment

Wow, this country really is done. Malignant Narcissist or Elderly Man in Cognitive Decline....

Is this really the best Republicans and Democrats can do?

How does one immigrate to Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Why wouldn't he be? The Dems are making it way too easy for Trump with this senile, racist, rapist as their candidate. Is their goal to see how many people they can make stay at home in disgust rather than vote?
                      They’re banking on this being about how completely unfit DJT is for the office, and that a recognizable warm body as a choice should do it.

That’s how low our bar has become in the USA. It’s really pathetic.

Comment

Biden trying to play it but forgot to check it expired in 1/1/20

Click image for larger version  Name:	YZqNhjr_dru0kHr5WDhHmXxj7JX1RDifZVeMFGznLFBPX6Y-A9Gm7kFD7YQz5YXE1W67bp0QeGd3Nz0JLnat5Ke9K2mCuqJ2HIX0lbfsD_lJvxJtUzb6SphzwK1HzztF7Q.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.4 KB ID:	2633091

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          Typical Biden stupidity. But, this won't end up mattering even a little bit.
                          Typical Democrat opinion, diminishing the importance of black voices that run counter to their steamroller machine of "Vote for us or you don't matter even a little bit."

Meanwhile...

Robert L. Johnson, Founder of BET:

"Vice President Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him. This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that Black people owe him their vote without question; even though, we as Black people know it is exactly the opposite. He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every Black person he meets."

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

Typical Democrat opinion, diminishing the importance of black voices that run counter to their steamroller machine of "Vote for us or you don't matter even a little bit."

Meanwhile...

Robert L. Johnson, Founder of BET:

"Vice President Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him. This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that Black people owe him their vote without question; even though, we as Black people know it is exactly the opposite. He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every Black person he meets."
                            Trump condones sexually assaulting women on video and it didn’t matter. Why is this different? They should both matter. Trump should have been shamed out of the race, and Biden should be gone too, another candidate could jump in. But it doesn’t matter anymore. His point is 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You have to wonder, don't you? By the time this election rolls around, we'll be lucky if we can get 40% of a despondent electorate to show up.

Comment

You have to wonder, don't you? By the time this election rolls around, we'll be lucky if we can get 40% of a despondent electorate to show up.
                                We’re more motivated research places/ processes to immigrate, than to pay attention to this campaign and vote. This country is in a tailspin and is very unlucky to ever get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X