X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

lol

It always blows my mind how leftist continually demonstrate how they have no idea how the American election system works. These are the people who prop themselves up as the "smart people," but are utterly confounded about how our election system operates.
      You're going to have to flesh this one out a little bit. I'll get my popcorn ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        He’s a ****ing racist plain and simple.

he NEEDS blacks to be poor. He NEEDS rampant racism to promote his agenda. He needs unemployment in the black community to get votes. Just like all other dems. Their whole purpose falls apart when despair/racism/poor doesn’t happen/exist. Constant govt dependence keeps them in power.

whitesplaining to a black person. Classic.

no wonder their campaign is HIDING him.
        Lol. It appears that you not only consume right wing propaganda, but you bathe yourself in it as well. You have just about every right wing propaganda talking point down pat! Useful idiot.

Comment

lol

It always blows my mind how leftist continually demonstrate how they have no idea how the American election system works. These are the people who prop themselves up as the "smart people," but are utterly confounded about how our election system operates.
          Ok, please explain your assertion: Black men are the demographic that pushed Trump over the top last time around.

Is the PEW electoral data 'fake'? Or are you talking about the EC data that gave Trump the election even though he lost the majority vote?

And trust me, anti Trump attitudes come from the right as well as the left and center.

So stop your bull****t about 'leftists', it makes you look as ignorant as a Trump supporter. lol

Comment

If you wanted to look at it in a macro way, you'd need to compare it against the 2012 numbers. Here is a chart that does that from the NY Times which shows it was minority Obama voters that pushed Trump over the top.

Comment

TJ is obviously very excited about this!

Comment

Black men are the demographic that pushed Trump over the top last time around.
                and women of every denomination will be the ones pushing trump off a cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  Must have already moved on from “OBAMAGATE”. Sad!

Comment

If you wanted to look at it in a macro way, you'd need to compare it against the 2012 numbers. Here is a chart that does that from the NY Times which shows it was minority Obama voters that pushed Trump over the top.
                    Yeah, I'm sure the fact that Obama is black had nothing to do with the numbers moving a little bit! Lol. And guess what? Biden's numbers are more like Obama's than Hillary's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Must have already moved on from “OBAMAGATE”. Sad!
                      Best part of the thread so far? TJ saying that "leftists" demonstrate having no idea how the "American election system works"! All while trying to convince us it's major news that black support fell from a black candidate (Obama) to a white one (HRC). I look forward to more brilliant analysis from the resident self proclaimed election expert!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                          Definitely. I consume a lot of black content and I'm excited about how this huge gaffe is going to play out over the next few months.

Comment

Goalposts moving yet again. Gone from 'Black men' elected Trump to 'minorities' elected Trump. LMAO.

Trump said Republican presidential candidates “usually get about 4 percent or 5 percent” of black support. That was the case in 2008 and 2012, when Barack Obama — the nation’s first black president — was on the ballot. But from 1980 to 2004, the Republican candidate received 8 percent to 12 percent, which is consistent with Trump’s support among blacks.
                            Last edited by DenverBrit; 05-22-2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Definitely. I consume a lot of black content and I'm excited about how this huge gaffe is going to play out over the next few months.
                              Don't get too worked up about it. I heard from the Deep State that Biden is just a stalking horse candidate until June, when he will step down and the REAL candidate will step up.

Comment

Few months? Lol, this won't last as long as Pizzagate!

Comment

Working...
                                X