Joe Biden: #YouAintBlack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

I wish we had better options, but, unfortunately, this is one of those occasions when life requires us to choose the least undesirable option.

Right now, America is like a 747 in a precipitous nose dive, headed for a fiery crash, and, of the two men vying to fly the plane, only one is an experienced pilot who would bring with him an experienced and qualified “crew.”

Furthermore, it would be important to take stock of Biden’s VP pick before deciding as Biden would certainly be a transitional president.
    Lmao, is this supposed to motivate someone to vote Joe? If this is all you can conjure up as a die hard left political hack you guys are toast!

Too funny.

4 more years of Trump!

Comment

• Originally posted by BibleBot

Lmao, is this supposed to motivate someone to vote Joe? If this is all you can conjure up as a die hard left political hack you guys are toast!

Too funny.

4 more years of Trump!
      “Die hard political hack” >>>> totally unfit, inept and unqualified reality TV show host.

Comment

“Die hard political hack” >>>> totally unfit, inept and unqualified reality TV show host.
        Two words

President Trump

three words

Four more years

four words

eat Trump toilet paper

Comment

Two words

President Trump

three words

Four more years

four words

eat Trump toilet paper
          That just about exhausts your entire vocabulary.

Kudos to your special ed English teacher.

Comment

That just about exhausts your entire vocabulary.

Kudos to your special ed English teacher.
            I’d make fun if your GED but you call that racist, so I’ll just let you stew in your own juices.

Isn’t using special ed non PC Mr PC?

Comment

I’d make fun if your GED but you call that racist.....
              Translation: “The cat’s out of the bag re: my ‘Compton’ dog whistle, so I’d better give it a rest...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

Too funny.

4 more years of Trump!
                The funniest thing about that freak is that he thinks he is winning voters minds by the **** he posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

The funniest thing about that freak is that he thinks he is winning voters minds by the **** he posts.
                  Right, memebot. Spam man.

Comment

Translation: “The cat’s out of the bag re: my ‘Compton’ dog whistle, so I’d better give it a rest...”
                    Translation: When you can’t win a fair fight fight like a liberal. Kind of like what you did to General Flynn.

Comment

• Originally posted by BibleBot/BroncoYoda

Translation: When you can’t win a fair fight fight like a liberal.
                      Racist dog whistles are your idea of a "fair fight." 'Nuf said.

Kind of like what you did to General Flynn.
                      Flynn pleaded guilty while under oath. Twice.

Face it: You're a cheerleader for a corrupt and lawless president who is using the justice department to shield his allies from accountability.

How very "Christian" of you.

Comment

Racist dog whistles are your idea of a "fair fight." 'Nuf said.

Flynn pleaded guilty while under oath. Twice.

Face it: You're a cheerleader for a corrupt and lawless president who is using the justice department to shield his allies from accountability.

How very "Christian" of you.
                        I’d respond but looks like conservatives and Christians getting kicked off OM for having a different opinion.

Not surprising.

****remember Shane***

Comment

I’d respond but looks like conservatives and Christians getting kicked off OM for having a different opinion.

Not surprising.

****remember Shane***
                          I love the "We're the Victims" trope the right pulls out of the bag every time their own bull**** comes back on them. Shane was like a snotty little brat who kept setting fires. Every time he was told not to do it and his matches were taken away, he would find some more and come right back and do it again. Rent a clue. You are in somebody else's house. Even TJ had to come in here and explain the rules. But Shane refused to comply, over and over and over.

It seems like Trump's childishness is permeating the whole country. Suddenly, there are people who believe no rules apply to them and they can do whatever they want, wherever they want, and call it "freedom." Why should they wear a mask? Why can't they call people whatever name they want to call them? Why can't they take whatever ridiculous, self-centered behavior they engage in online right out into public? That's their "freedom." They have mixed up "liberty" and "license." Somebody needs to teach them the difference, or they could take a philosophy 101 class. ****ting on the floor of somebody else's house is not "...having a different opinion." I know you love your victim card and your phony innocence, but if you can't play by the simple rules, leave.

Comment

Not surprising.

****remember Shane***
                            “Calling people pedophiles is my right as a Christian!”

lulz

Comment

I'm not sure which is funnier: you calling the people who got banned "conservatives" or you calling them "Christians". Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

I'm not sure which is funnier: you calling the people who got banned "conservatives" or you calling them "Christians". Lol!
                                Or that he's saying "people" (plural) when it's just one person behind the attacks on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X