Fraud Trial of Trump Crime Family to Proceed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Trial of Trump Crime Family to Proceed

A federal judge on Monday allowed a federal lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and his company of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme to prey on investors to proceed.

The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.

The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/polit...any/index.html

I wonder what the venue of this case is, and whether Barr can block this one too?

Comment

Haha!
      They’re mighty desperate to stop Trump from running in November.
      A victory is imminent and they know it.
      I expect more bull**** from the left to pile up on a last desperation attempt to take down a duly elected president.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
        Haha!
        I expect more bull**** from the left to pile up on a last desperation attempt to take down a duly elected president.
        You support a career criminal and life-long con man who has already been found guilty of defrauding his own charity and scamming people with a fake university.

You should be ashamed of yourself, Skeeter.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
          Haha!
          Trump came into office with 3,500 lawsuits in his past and 70 still outstanding (not to mention the 25 or so sexual misconduct cases pending). It's not like anybody has to work too hard to come up more fraud charges against the Trump criminal family. Hell, just a year ago he had to pay off $25 million for his fraudulent university. For Trump, this is the norm.

Comment

Working...
          X