Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Science: Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS cononavirus infection and spread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
    I tried to tell ya.
    Who knew the FDA was part of the deep state too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
      I tried to tell ya.
      It's always good to remember that TJ is almost always wrong! And he's been very quiet lately, but he'll be back any day now with a new terrible take or conspiracy theory that will be spectacularly wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

It's always good to remember that TJ is almost always wrong! And he's been very quiet lately, but he'll be back any day now with a new terrible take or conspiracy theory that will be spectacularly wrong!
        Lol, I can’t wait! His unintentional comedy conspiracy theory posts are one of my favorite things about the Mane. 🤣 As the election gets closer and Trump sinks further in the polls, I expect the conspiracy theories from Q and Trump’s 4D chess moves to really ramp up. 👍🏻

“He’s a Jenius, I tell ya!!!” 😆

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

I know another person like TJ who spins literally everything. He takes more victory laps for Trump than even Trump does. Everything is premeditated several moves in advance, it’s always part of a consistent plan, and the rest of us can’t see it because we just aren’t on the same intellectual plane as the brilliant Donald J. Trump.

Comment

Working...
          X