• Show
Clear All

• Trump 'surprised' Barr sees no criminal probe into Obama, Biden

Click image for larger version

Name:	BB14boYd.img?h=702&w=1248&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=347&y=190.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	2631298

President Trump said Monday that he was "surprised" by Attorney General William Barr's statement that he doesn't anticipate a criminal investigation into former President Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden.

"I think if it was me, they would do it. I think if for them, maybe, they're not going to," Trump told reporters Monday afternoon when asked about the attorney general's comments. "I'm surprised because Obama knew everything that was happening."

"I think it's just a continuation of a double standard. I am surprised by it," the president continued.

Barr earlier Monday said he didn't expect U.S. attorney John Durham's probe into the FBI's decision-making in the Russia investigation to lead to criminal investigations of either Obama or Biden.

"Based on the information I have today, I don't expect Mr. Durham's work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man," Barr told reporters. "Our concern over potential criminality is focused on others."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...14gDRI?ocid=sf

"ObamaGate" will go into the Guinness Book of World Records as the shortest "gate" ever! 😂🤣😅

Comment

Working...
    X