Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesse Ventura explores third party run for presidency

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jesse Ventura explores third party run for presidency

    https://youtu.be/BoMeQpbucEk

  • #2
    They are buddies. They were in the same third party and campaigned for each other back in the 90’s. Ventura also wanted to be Trump’s VP in 2016.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	CX5YFEE27RJO7JKDRORSLFGQKA.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	2630705

    Click image for larger version

Name:	donald-trump-and-jesse-ventura-at-a-press-conference-in-brooklyn-park-picture-id541326886.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	388.6 KB
ID:	2630706

    Comment


    • #3
      What a freakshow this election is...

      Comment


      • #4
        They might have been friends once upon a time. I doubt if they would agree about much, at this point. Ventura is a lot smarter than Trump.

        Comment


        • #5
          I’d take anyone who accepts accountability for anything...

          Comment


          • #6
            Seriously this is the best we can do? Tulsi just go for a 3rd party run so I can find someone to vote for already.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
              Seriously this is the best we can do? Tulsi just go for a 3rd party run so I can find someone to vote for already.
              The two party system has been a complete failure. Yet, Tulsi refuses to abandon the Democratic Party.

              Will our political system survive the coming financial collapse?

              Comment


              • #8
                I think Biden should step down and the Dems put a ticket together of Tom Hanks and Oprah, since the main criteria seems to be who is on TV the most.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

                  The two party system has been a complete failure. Yet, Tulsi refuses to abandon the Democratic Party.

                  Will our political system survive the coming financial collapse?
                  The problem is the collapse will come in the method we all have been saying and everyone will cry "why didn't anybody do anything about it".

                  Literally 3 GOP Senators/Congressman and 1 Dem Congressman seems to have any member of economics in their undergrad. Tulsi fears going "rogue" in a 3rd party run because she will lose and then will not be able to suckle from the teet of DNC fund-raising any longer. She then would lose all her leverage/power through the DNC naming of committee roles and she will no longer be brought into the fray for significant discussions. Mitt Romney is seeing the fruits of his rewards of going against the President and the RNC. Tulsi would get the same or similar treatment from the DNC.

                  We don't agree on much but the two party system is an utter and complete failure.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                    I think Biden should step down and the Dems put a ticket together of Tom Hanks and Oprah, since the main criteria seems to be who is on TV the most.
                    Ro must know - as he obviously spends a lot of time in front of the tube. Might as well stick a needle in his arm.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X