Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
    Release the pages.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hillary.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	2350862

Comment

With this Republican congress?? Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
        With this Republican congress?? Good point.
        Any investigations by members of congress Republican or Democrat is a total waste of time. I hate to say it but Hillary was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
          Any investigations by members of congress Republican or Democrat is a total waste of time. I hate to say it but Hillary was correct.
          I wonder if Bill has ever said that?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
            I would like to believe every American who isn't blowing Bush could agree to at least this much.

Won't have time between the non existent Bengazi and IRS scandals...........cause they have to be done over and over and over

Comment

Really cause if there was any real dirt they would love to get the black guy................haha

Comment

former cochair of the 2002 Joint Inquiry into 9/11

Senator Bob Graham On Bush-Saudi-9/11 Coverup: Graham calls for 9/11 investigation to be re-opened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqu5uweYE8#t=1118

Comment

That must have tasted like vinegar to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                    Senator Bob Graham On Bush-Saudi-9/11 Coverup: Graham calls for 9/11 investigation to be re-opened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqu5uweYE8#t=1118
                    Kind of puts the Bush ass kissers in a double bind, no?

According to its apologists, the official account is unassailable, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a "troofer" lunatic.

But the chairman of the investigative body upon whose findings the official account is founded claims there was a cover-up and that we need to reopen the investigation.

Therefore, either (a) the official story is NOT unassailable or (b) Graham is simply a "troofer" (the upshot of which is the same as "a.")

In any event, Michael Moore was right all along and these lemmings were wrong. Kudos to Moore also for speaking out in "Fahrenheit 911" at a time when it was decidedly unpopular to question the Bush Misadministration.

Comment

I give Moore credit for speaking up when he won the Oscar -- even though he was booed at the time -- he was right.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                        Kind of puts the Bush ass kissers in a double bind, no?

According to its apologists, the official account is unassailable, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a "troofer" lunatic.

But the chairman of the investigative body upon whose findings the official account is founded claims there was a cover-up and that we need to reopen the investigation.

Therefore, either (a) the official story is NOT unassailable or (b) Graham is simply a "troofer" (the upshot of which is the same as "a.")

In any event, Michael Moore was right all along and these lemmings were wrong. Kudos to Moore also for speaking out in "Fahrenheit 911" at a time when it was decidedly unpopular to question the Bush Misadministration.
                        I didn't see Moore's film, but I don't recall seeing any mention in the reviews that he accused the Bush Administration of demolishing the WTCs as the planes hit, or that they had any involvement in orchestrating 911.

Those are the foundations of troofer nonsense.

The call to release the censored pages is another matter. Those pages imply Saudi funding and subsequent cover up by the Bush administration, according to the Post story.

A very different but still a serious accusation.

Comment

^

Either way, the apologists for the official BushCo account have maintained that the commission report is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Those people look kind of silly now.

Comment

Wayne Madsen interview -- on Saudi and Israeli involvement in 9/11

http://noliesradio.org/archives/74199

Comment

Working...
                            X