FOX NEWS now distancing from TRUMP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX NEWS now distancing from TRUMP.

I am watching the sunday moring coverage. It will seep into the prime time by friday.
    It is far too difficult to have the back of a lunatic in a life and death crisis!
    Just as TRUMP is ready to throw Fauci under the bus, FOX does not want to find themselves as enablers in this death spiral.

Well, the other possibility is that this virus clears up by July (or so), but the economic effects cripple the country, at which point Trump and Fox blame everything on the Dems "over-reaction" and he wins in a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      Well, the other possibility is that this virus clears up by July (or so), but the economic effects cripple the country, at which point Trump and Fox blame everything on the Dems "over-reaction" and he wins in a landslide.
      This isn't clearing up by July without people listening to stay at home orders, and all indications point to a lot of people ignoring them, especially people of the Trump cultist persuasion.

Comment

They should be facing criminal charges as well in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Yeah, normally Murdoch's disinformation is "merely" corrosive to our democracy, but, in this case, it actually endangers people's lives.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Yeah, normally Murdoch's disinformation is "merely" corrosive to our democracy, but, in this case, it actually endangers people's lives.
            I'd say it always endangers people's lives with the pro-war, anti-universal healthcare, and pro-gun rhetoric. This just takes it to another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Do you know what's criminal, stupid mother****er?
              The way the mainstream media made this coronavirus an all out blaming fest about Donald Trump.
              What's criminal is the fact that this Covid-19 was a man-made biological weapon gone wrong, whether it got out by accident or intentionally, we don't know, but the goddamned fear mongers of the mainstream media would not even remotely contemplate that idea because it will take away from their agenda of destroying Trump.
              And that's a ****ing fact!

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                The way the mainstream media made this coronavirus an all out blaming fest about Donald Trump.
                What's criminal is the fact that this Covid-19 was a man-made biological weapon gone wrong, whether it got out by accident or intentionally, we don't know, but the goddamned fear mongers of the mainstream media would not even remotely contemplate that idea because it will take away from their agenda of destroying Trump.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                  The old “mainstream media” accusation coupled with deep state conspiracy quackery..

This has become a Republican classic!

Comment

I hope they get taken to the cleaners... Focks News is disgusting

Comment

Wow. I actually had to call my wife over and show her your post. That's how amazing it was. She just chuckled, shrugged her shoulders, then went back to sewing facemasks to give out to the people in our neighborhood.

Click image for larger version  Name:	maxresdefault.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.0 KB ID:	2601403

Comment

AON n is even worse and DJT is moving them into position .

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
                          X