Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corona takes over, heavy losses, all those seeking the 2020 nomination are gone..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona takes over, heavy losses, all those seeking the 2020 nomination are gone..........

You are hard at work on the WRP forum strategizing on 4/3/2020. You have the answers how to deal with the next pandemic. You map out the plan. It's so brilliant that it goes viral across the internet. It's so good you suddenly become the front runner to November elections to become president of the United States!

Please take into account the MILLIONS of Americans who are travelling the globe at any given moment.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disa...ry?id=69933625

Congrats on the presidential NOMINATION and share the plan that got you there!

24 views and not one plan?

Comment

36 views.

Well the experiment is over. It's definitely a complicated question and proves it's much easier to complain!

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
        36 views.

Well the experiment is over. It's definitely a complicated question and proves it's much easier to complain!
        Or, perhaps everyone is simply laughing at the irony of a tRump smoocher challenging others to formulate a COVID-19 plan?

Comment

24 views and not one plan?
          What was your plan again?

Oh yeah...

Dec 18th - House Impeaches Trump
          Jan 8th - First CDC warning
          Jan 9th - Trump campaign rally
          Jan 14th - Trump campaign rally
          Jan 16h - House sends impeachment articles to Senate
          Jan 18th - Trump golfs
          Jan 19th - Trump golfs
          Jan 20th - first case of corona virus in the US, Washington State.
          Jan 22nd - “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
          Jan 28th - Trump campaign rally
          Jan 30th - Trump campaign rally
          Feb 1st - Trump golfs
          Feb 2nd - “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
          Feb 5th - Senate votes to acquit. Then takes a five-day weekend.
          Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally
          Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42
          Feb 15h - Trump golfs
          Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally
          Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally
          Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally
          Feb 24th - “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
          Feb 25h - “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
          Feb 25h - “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
          Feb 26th - “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
          Feb 26th - “We're going very substantially down, not up.” Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
          February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
          Feb 28th - “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
          Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally
          March 2nd - “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
          March 2nd - “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
          March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
          March 5th - “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
          March 5th - “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
          March 6th - “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
          March 6th - “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
          March 6th - “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
          March 6th - “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
          March 7th - Trump golfs
          March 8th - Trump golfs
          March 8th - “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
          March 9th - “This blindsided the world.”
          March 13th - [Declared state of emergency]
          March 17th - “This is a pandemic,” Mr. Trump told reporters. “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”
          March 18th - "It’s not racist at all. No. Not at all. It comes from China. That’s why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate."
          March 23th- Dow Jones closes at 18,591.93
          March 25th - 3.3 million Americans file for unemployment.
          March 30th - Dow Jones closes at 21,917.16
          April 2nd - 6.6 million Americans file for unemployment.

Comment

You are hard at work on the WRP forum strategizing on 4/3/2020. You have the answers how to deal with the next pandemic. You map out the plan. It's so brilliant that it goes viral across the internet. It's so good you suddenly become the front runner to November elections to become president of the United States!

Please take into account the MILLIONS of Americans who are travelling the globe at any given moment.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disa...ry?id=69933625

Congrats on the presidential NOMINATION and share the plan that got you there!

Well I for one wouldn't know where to start other than I wouldn't have let the first known person to show up state side to begin with. And if for some reason I absolutely had to, he/she would have stayed in quarantine until they were healthy again. I would have shut down the borders and there would have been no international travel coming into the states. I would have done everything in my power to keep people from bringing it over here to start with. Now, probably wouldn't have worked but I would have done this from the get go. With no outbreak here in the US, we could have focused on helping the other countries around the world as much as possible.

You don't stop an outbreak by inviting it to your country, then try to stop the spread after it consumes 50% of the country in a matter of weeks.

There's my rough draft.

Comment

I'm sure it is steal from successful people and spread it out between everyone. Free School, free healthcare and hard drugs included, no penalty for theft under 1k, food stamps to eat fast food every day for free(nevermind I said they were why people are fat).

Comment

Yeah rack up all the student loans and show us you can't pay back the note and we will call it good. At least you got that liberal arts degree to sell CDs.

Comment

Pollyanna77 seems to be suggesting he doesn’t expect tRump to still be president after November.

Maybe he’s already preparing for that familiar cycle to repeat itself, viz., Republicans create a major crisis and leave it to Democrats to dig the country out from the rubble.

Comment

I would’ve listened to the health experts and intelligence people who were telling me it had the potential to be very bad, and then taken their advice and acted on it as best I could. Oh and I wouldn’t have cut back on the people that we needed to recognize and respond to pandemics. That’s not so much a plan as just a statement that I wouldn’t have acted like a ****ing retard.

Acting like something so simple and straightforward was a tough call is a complete joke.

Comment

While I'm not a huge fan of Jay Inslee ... his actions regarding state-wide quarantine have saved lives.

Comment

While I this was raging in Wuhan Korea and had jumped to Seattle here was the message from the SOTH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFCzoXhNM6c

both parties failed on this

Comment

It’s telling that Pollyanna77 is ready to punt when tRump still has until January 2021...

Comment

If we get another China ass kissing president like Obama, Clinton and Bush then we are screwed. Liberals think China is mother Theresa.

Comment

Originally posted by toiletbowlman View Post
                              If we get another China ass kissing president like Obama, Clinton and Bush then we are screwed. Liberals think China is mother Theresa.
                              L0L!

The way you repeatedly own yourself is hysterical.

U.S. Shipped Tons Of COVID-19 Supplies To China As Trump Dismissed Threat Here

Now desperate, the U.S. is accepting face masks, gowns and gloves airlifted from China.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...ahFyVDAQHhK-J8

Comment

Working...
                              X