NERO fiddled, TRUMP tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Standard lefty response. Find someone else to blame for your own failure or stupidity. Notice not one mention that they are actually treating people with what Trump said nor the fact that the self medicating AZ people took way over the recommended dose on purpose even if they had the proper medication.

Always blame someone else for your failure/darwinism move.
    who do I blame for DJT being a worthless sack of dog shyte ?
    his dad ?
    his MIT uncle?
    Milania?
    J. kush ?
    why is DJT such a POS?
    who do I blame ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

your boy Trump made you an idiot to deny what he continues to say repeatedly, publicly, in direct contrast with FAUCI !

"what have you got to lose " ?
      um. your life, dumb farque president, your life !
      Since you have CV19, I do not suggest self medicating with fish bowl cleaner Chef.

Comment

who do I blame for DJT being a worthless sack of dog shyte ?
        his dad ?
        his MIT uncle?
        Milania?
        J. kush ?
        why is DJT such a POS?
        who do I blame ?
        Needing attention? Saying you have CV19 didnt get enough for you? Where did you go to get tested at in case I need to?

Comment

Needing attention? Saying you have CV19 didnt get enough for you? Where did you go to get tested at in case I need to?
          um you have mentioned my potential infection no less than 12 times, I described my symptoms ONCE, and expressed my feeling s for being better ONCE, in a rebuttle to your constant referances.
          What is your objective/ implications ?

Comment

um you have mentioned my potential infection no less than 12 times, I described my symptoms ONCE, and expressed my feeling s for being better ONCE, in a rebuttle to your constant referances.
            What is your objective/ implications ?
            I'm not a fan of attention starved people crying wolf. If you didnt go get tested then don't say you have CV19 and insinuate you are teetering between life and death.

Comment

I'm not a fan of attention starved people crying wolf. If you didnt go get tested then don't say you have CV19 and insinuate you are teetering between life and death.
              Why do I waste my time with you ?
              you're a bronco fan ?
              not enough to justify my concern.
              farewell buddy, no drama, just done with you.

Comment

your boy Trump made you an idiot !
                An attention starved idiot calling someone an idiot. Hmmm now thats *****ing funny

Comment

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and one of the lead White House Coronavirus Task Force members, is on record telling Newsmax in January that the coronavirus was “not a major threat.”

Comment

Why do I waste my time with you ?
                    you're a bronco fan ?
                    not enough to justify my concern.
                    farewell buddy, no drama, just done with you.
                    Didnt you learn the crying wolf story when you were a kid? You seriously need to find a different hobby or something to take up some time. You are seriously starved of attention.

Comment

Didnt you learn the crying wolf story when you were a kid? You seriously need to find a different hobby or something to take up some time. You are seriously starved of attention.
                      cling to your quest honeybadger, don't let go !

Comment

Working...
                      X